Moving on.

"Tell her I'll be there in a second"

"Who was that?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

Grey turned around before coming to sit nexts to me, he looked at me blankly letting me know it's not a fun topic.

"If you want this to work I need totally honesty"

He nodded his head.

"Kate, she's throwing up again and she needs me"

I groaned forgetting about that roach "alright let me get ready."

"Love you don't need"

"Yes I do, your not in this alone grey"

I get out of bed before running the shower, once I'm done getting ready me and grey make our way out my house not before saying goodbye to zack.

"I still don't like that dumb ass" he mumbled starting the car.

"He's my best friend so you have to like him"

He rolled his eyes before speeding down the road to his house.

At grey's house-

"She's in the bathroom" mike says rubbing the back of his neck.

Grey looks back at me like he's asking permission to see her, this kid might be his and I would hate to be the reason he wasn't there during this time.

I showed a tight smile before letting go of his hand allowing him to go.

He stands there for a while before slowly walking away looking back at me once more.

"Your really ok with this?" Mike asked.

"No, not at all" I mumbled praying I wouldn't start crying.

I head to the kitchen looking for some food to eat.

This whole Kate being pregnant things is driving me crazy, knowing her she would just about do anything to keep grey by her side.

"Serenity, you good?" Jake asked walking in the kitchen, I nodded my head before going to reach for some waffles.

Suddenly a dizzy kind of feeling took over my body making me drop my food and grip onto the kitchen sink for support.

Jake ran over to me before half way screaming for grey.

"I'm good, he doesn't need to worrying about me right now"

"Serenity he-

"Jake I'm serious, I haven't ate yet I just need some food then I'm good"

He nods his head before returning to his seat, I could feel his eyes following my every move.

By now, I'm not even hungry.

I cleaned up my mess before following the sounds of Kate's whines, "grey!" She whined before throwing up again.

"I'm right here, you got it"

After a while she stopped allowing me to walk in and hand her some water, she looked at it for a sec before grabbing it.

I looked down at grey just as he looked away from me, you could tell her was ashamed, scared I would feel this is to much and leave.

"Grey can you make me some food" she says rubbing her stomach with one hand and the others grabbing onto grey's hand.

"I got it, grey can watch over you"

I was beyond uncomfortable I know her and grey don't have a thing but it still boils my blood to see them touch each other.

I cut up some carrots before handling the chicken and other vegetables.

Once I was done making some soup I walk back to the bathroom to see nobody there.

I begin walking around a bit till I hear whining in a bedroom.

"Here, it's chicken noddle soup" I say laying the try on her lap.

She looks down at the food before throwing it onto the ground making some land on me.

"Do I look like I eat that!"

"I-

"Forget it! I want spaghetti!"

"Your stomach won't be able to hold that yet"

"What did I just say!"

Bitch let's see the nexts time I help her out:

"What's going on here" we both look to the door and see grey walking in with a heating pad.

"Nothing, I spilled some food by Mistake" I said bending down and picking up the bowl and silverware.

Quickly I walk out the room avoiding eye contact.

If she wasn't pregnant her ass would be on the ground right now.

"You alright" grey asked walking into the kitchen.

"Yes, splendid" I said mumbling the last part.

"Come on, talk to me" He said grabbing me from behind "no, no I'm not ok! I feel like shit! I try and try to help out while getting use to this new life that you have but I can't! And now I feel like I'm making things about me and-

I cover my face holding in my cry's.

"I'm sorry, I should have been there for you, I'm selfish"

"It's not your fault, this is all new to you too, I'm the real selfish person"

"I'll try harder, to be there for you, I love you ok"

"I love you too"