Part 6- 𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡

As he walks closer to me and Theo I hear Theo whisper "Elena. Get behind me now." I wasn't trying to die so I did what he said. "Tom, What are you doing here? How did you even get in?" "You can find I can be very.... persuasive." I never saw how alike they were up until now. Their jet black hair, pale skin, and the way they both have the ability to get their way. "Well if you don't mind Tom I'm a bit busy so if you could go that would be great." "Busy with what exactly?" Damn whys he so nosy. WAIT-

"I'll tell you another time but for now just go." He's so stupid oh my god can't he see he's getting angry?! I'll take care of this myself then, if he does end up killing me i guess he'll just put me out of my misery that's for sure.

"Ok, Voldemort? Yeah hi so I'm trying to get back to my dorm and you're making it really hard to leave right now so if you could just listen to your brother and go I'd appreciate it." Yep he's gonna kill me. "And who do you think you are speaking to me in that way?" "Tom let her go, she doesn't have common sense so just spare her." I do have common sense! But I better not speak or I'll get killed for sure. "Fine, but you owe me Theo." He disappears with the people he was with, the only person besides him I recognized was Bellatrix.

"What the f*ck was that about Elena? You could've gotten us killed!" "Oh please, you're his brother I'm the only one he would kill." I didn't believe those words. I mean he killed his own parents for merlins sake. "Maybe, but he hates my guts." I'm not even surprised.

As I step back into reality I realize how close I am to Theo's face. I want to move away but I can't. It's like somethings pulling me into him.

My lips fall onto his. Never in a million years would I have thought I would be kissing Mattheo Riddle. As I pull away we stare into each other's eyes for a second.

But he apparates away.