Part 14- 𝑏𝑜𝑔𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑡

(There's a lot of details in this story which are not in the films or books, it'll make sense later I promise <3)
Also this chapters kinda cringe sorry 💀

Btw the next few chapters are probably gonna be "dark" but I'll make happy moments in here too!
——————————–—————————————

When I wake up Theo is still with me, I slip out of his arms and get ready for my first class of the day, defense against the dark arts with professor Lupin. I wear a black lace top with a green skirt, and some black boots. I make my way over to the great hall to have breakfast with Draco, Hermione, Ron, The twins, Ginny, and Harry. "El! Over here!" Shouts Ginny from across the room, I make my way over to the extra seats where we all usually sit. I sit next to the girls and I notice something. Draco and Harry have been making a lot of eye contact... wow I ship drarry so much. It's a ship name for them me and Hermione came up with a few weeks ago.

We all chat for a while and we go to professor Lupins class while George and Fred make their way to potions. We walk in and see Theo, he must've gotten here before anyone got here cause it looks like he was waiting for a while, he looked bored. "Theo! Hey love." I walk up next to him and he hugs me and says "Hello princess." Class starts and professor Lupin starts explaining boggarts and how they work. A boggart is your greatest fear. To make it go away, you have to cast the spell riddikulus; Ron was first, his was spiders and i don't blame the guy, i mean they have eight legs, that's enough for me to leave a whole a*s country.

I went after Hermione, hers was her failing a test; the poor girl is so upset right now. I stand in front of the closet looking thing, it starts to shake and the door slams open; it takes a while to come out but when it does I know exactly what it is, it's me but the same way I look in that nightmare I have. I'm stood there processing what's in front of me, I'm frozen, I'm looking around but I can't move. Theo realizes quickly I can't do anything so he goes in front of me and casts riddikulus. I walk out of the classroom and all eyes are on me.

I don't notice until I'm out that Hermione was following me out, she's stands in front of me, wraps her arms around me, and whispers in my hair: "that was her wasn't it? The girl from your nightmare?" I nod slowly and she hugs me tighter.

To be honest, I didn't even think that was my fear.