Part 12- 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒

Quick note before I start the story: so I haven't checked my story in a while but it's almost at 400 reads 👁👄👁 I'm doing much better than I was so I decided to keep the story going, thank you to everyone who's read this story I hope you're liking it! 💕

It's been a few weeks since me and Theo have become an official item, not gonna lie it's been a bit toxic. We're on and off and I feel like he doesn't trust me. Our fights usually start physical and end with us apologizing to each other wondering why we did what we did, but sometimes we don't apologize, we break up for a while then get back together.

"El, you sure you're ok?" asks Cedric, even though we ended up not going on a date he's become my best friend alongside Draco, Hermione, George and Fred, Ron, Harry, and Blaise. "Yeah I'm ok, just pretty bummed about Theo that's all." "Elena this is becoming toxic, it needs to stop," Hermione starts, raising her voice "It isn't healthy for this to happen so often." She was right. "But you don't understand Mione, I'm in love with him I can't let him go." That was the first time I'd said those words, I meant them too. Theo was the only one who said it, I've been too scared. "Oh. So.... that's why you haven't let him go?" "Well, sort of yeah." My eyes start to get a little blood shot and water begins to collect at the bottom lid of my eye. It starts becoming difficult to speak and finally a tear falls and streams down my cheek. "Oh el..." Draco says, he comes closer to me and gives me a hug. I hadn't gotten a hug in weeks so it caused me to break down even more.

All of a sudden the library doors open and I see Theo looking a mess. His shirt looked messy, his hair was all over the place, his pants seemed like he'd dropped them in mud, thrown them in water and let them dry in the sun for years. He walks over and Hermione gives him the stink eye. "Elena can we talk?.... please?" I wanted to speak to him anyways so I obliged. We walk out of the library into the hallway. "So, what do you want?" I ask. "I want you." "What? You broke up with me, remember?" He's getting me annoyed now. "Yeah but I want you again." Ok I'm done now. "Ok you know what? I've been trying to keep my calm while speaking to you but I'm done, you need to understand that this isn't normal, couples don't break up and get back together every other day. I can't BELIEVE you actually think just because this sh*t is happening with your brother that you think I'll take you back in an instant. You know what Theo? I BROKE MY RULES FOR YOU AND YOU DIDN'T GIVE TWO F*CKS!"

"YOU SAY YOU WANT THE BEST FOR ME BUT LOOK WHERE WE ARE NOW," I continue. "I'm done. With you, with your family, and with your lies. Harry was right about you, you really are just a self involved prick." I run off to the astronomy tower only to see he's been following me the whole time. I reach the edge and he stops right when I do. "I told you, I want nothing to do with you; just go away please." He starts cornering me and I start backing away. "Can't you see? You drive me insane Elena." He says with venom in his voice. "Become addicted to me, crave me, let me be your drug. Cant you see? All this time, even after we fight, I still want you; I still need you. You're worth more than air itself." The venom in his tone was gone, he no longer sounded mad, he sounded desperate.

"I don't know Theo, even if you still want me, our relationship is toxic-" he cuts me off "I'll work on it. I promise you. Just please take me back. I need you." "O- ok." I go to hug him but he's too quick, he picks me up and hugs me so tight I can't breathe.

'𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢.' Is what I don't tell him