part 20- 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑝𝑡. 2

I've been fighting death eaters left and right, I'm exhausted. All of my friends have gone separate ways and I'm somewhere outside. It looks like the quidditch pitch. I hear footsteps behind me and I look back, it's a death eater. I start to run away before they could catch up to me, they stand in my way and before I could say anything their hand goes over my mouth. And again I'm pulled somewhere inside the castle.

They sit me down on the floor and they sit next to me, I want to run but for some reason I can't. We sit in silence for about 30 seconds before he takes off the mask, "Theo?..." he looks at me before wrapping his arms around me, two days ago I would've pushed him off and called him crazy, but now- now this is the only place I wanna be. "I should've kissed you longer when I had you." He mutters into my hair, that only makes me bring him closer "I thought letting you go would keep the both of us safe but being without you made me miserable, I'm so so sorry. Loving me must be so f*cking hard I'm so f*cking sorry."

He keeps saying I'm sorry and I have to tell him to not think of that right now, to just appreciate that we're both together in this moment. But then it hits me, we're in the middle of a war and we both need to fight. "Theo, I love you but we're in the middle of a war right now, I'll catch you when all of this is over." I kiss him on the cheek and whisper in his ear "I can't wait to hug you when this is over." I run in the castle just to make sure no one I know is hurt but then I see him, Fred's lifeless body on the floor.

I can't tear my eyes away from him and everyone around all in shock, he fought and he died. Oh my merlin. I run to him and stroke his hair, now I'm the one saying sorry. Ron and George sit next to me not knowing what to do except cry. The tears stopped right about when we heard a scream, it sounded like Ginny. We all run outside to make sure she's okay, but she's not the one people are worried about. It's Harry. He's laying in Hagrids arms, he's given himself up.

All the death eaters and Voldemort are waking towards us with smug looks on their faces. "As*holes.." Ginny whispers beside me. I can't comfort her any other way so I put my arm around her waist as she sinks her face into the crook of my neck, hot tears streaming down her face. She isn't the only one, Draco's trying his best not to break down and I can tell. The only person I don't see is Theo, I don't think I even want to know where he is.

Voldemort starts speaking about everything he's going to do one we all join him, it sounds like a load of bullsh*t anyways. I thought that was the end, but it seems like Harry had different plans. He jumps out of Hagrids arms and everyone seems to gain a little bit of hope again. He starts throwing spells at Voldemort as the other death eaters try and distract him, the battle begins again, im fighting greyback as Ginny is fighting Bellatrix beside me. Bellatrix gets too close to Ginny with a spell and Mrs. Weasley notices, she walks alongside Ginny and says "Not my daughter you b*tch." She casts a few spells and in the blink of an eye, Bellatrix is gone.

Everyone stops fighting for a second as they see both Voldemort and Harry reaching for the elder wand. Ron and Hermione are stuck behind something, with Nagini looking at them like prey. Just as nagini gets close to Ron and Hermione Neville sneaks up behind the snake with the Gryffindor sword and nagini turns into dust. And so does Voldemort.

The fights over, all the death eaters have been defeated and everything seems back to normal. I start waking around to see if I can see Theo anywhere, but all I see is a crowd of people crowded around someone. I walk over and make my way to the front.

It's Theo. He's hurt. Bad.