Part 15- ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑡𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒.

This one is kinda cringe too sorry 😭✋ also this chapter is really long, sorry about that.
—————————————————————

The next day I plaster a smile on my face and walk out the dorm, I wanted to forget yesterday and just focus on how today me, Theo, Ron, Harry, Ginny, Draco, and the twins were all going to the muggle world with Hermione since we had Easter break; Ron, Ginny, and the twins were going to leave for a few days to go back to the burrow to spend the last few days with their family. It'll be good to get away from Hogwarts for a while, things are getting more and more intense with the threats from Voldemort, weirdly enough it hasn't affected my relationship with Theo. But I have a feeling he's hiding something though I don't know what.

Me and Theo are waking downstairs from the Slytherin common room with Draco to meet everyone else. We apparate to the muggle world where Theo for some reason had a house there?.... Anyways, that's where we're staying. As were waking to the place where the house is, I see in graffiti "hell is empty and the devils are here."

We pass the city part of the place we're going to and we get to the house and when I say the house was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, I mean it.

Holy sh*t. I can tell I'm not the only one who's amazed by the house; everyone's jaws are basically on the floor. But to Theo it looks like he's seen this every day, he probably has. We walk inside and it looks even better there.

Everyone starts putting their bags down to look around and admire the place; I walk over to Theo and say "you told me last night the house wasn't much, this is beautiful

Everyone starts putting their bags down to look around and admire the place; I walk over to Theo and say "you told me last night the house wasn't much, this is beautiful." I can see a smile start to form on his lips, he tries to hide it by saying "well I'm glad you think so." He leans in and presses his lips slightly and softly onto mine. I pull away and tell him I'm going to go unpack, but that I'd see him later. He nodded and I went on my way to the room he told me we were sharing.

Ginny Weasley's POV:
—————————————

The house was great, everyone looked and sounded happy; me and Hermione walked downstairs because we heard a weird noise come from the hallway. It was Theo, he was on the phone. He was speaking to someone and all I could hear was "no I haven't told her yet." "You won't say sh*t, when the time is right I'll tell her; just be patient." We got suspicious so we followed him outside when the conversation started to get heated, "Tom I swear to god, if you touch her I'll kill you." He was on the phone with his brother. Me and Hermione ran back into the house to tell Elena, "El!" I shouted as we went into her room.

"Ginny, Mione, hey what's up?" She asks. "Theo's on the phone with his brother, and it sounds like there's something he's not telling you." Her face drops "I've had a feeling he was, I just hope it isn't what I think it is." Me and Hermione share a confused look "I've had a hunch he's a death eater." She explains "he never wears short sleeves anymore and gets really defensive when I ask him if he's hiding something from me." I don't blame her for thinking that, me and Hermione walk over to her and tell her everything's going to be ok and how she should probably speak to him about it, she takes our advice and tells us to get ready for a movie night because she "has a plan"

Back to Elena's POV:
————————————
I get into a tank top and pajama pants and walk downstairs where everyone's sitting down with each other. Hermione with Ron, Ginny with the twins, and Harry with Draco; Draco and Harry just became official two days ago, I'm extremely happy for them. Theo gets there a bit late and of course, he's wearing a sweater, it isn't even cold here. I walk over to him and say "Theo! Hey it's pretty hot in here why don't you take off your jacket." He tenses up and says "no no, it's ok I'm not that hot." I give him a stare and he reluctantly takes off his jacket and just as I expected, there was a mark on his forearm.

" I give him a stare and he reluctantly takes off his jacket and just as I expected, there was a mark on his forearm