Part 10- 𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ

The whole team is cheering although Oliver seems pi*sed, "Cortez, good game." Oliver says, at least he didn't do what he did when he lost to Hufflepuff. That was scary as hell. "Thanks Wood, I have to admit you put on a fair game." "So did you, the strategies you chose were amazing, I would've never thought of them." He was being awfully nice, he must want something "what do you want Wood? Even when we aren't at each other's throats you aren't this nice." "I'm just being honest, good game." He walks away leaving me shocked, I have more important things to worry about though.

"Elena! That was amazing. I'll see you at Three broomsticks in an hour yeah?" "For sure. Let me just get ready." I'm walking back to my dorm. When I get there, there's a note on the door. "I knew you could do it.
Ps. Hope you enjoyed the roses." Wow, I never knew Cedric was such a charmer...

I'm wearing a black dress with a jean jacket. I arrive at the three broomsticks and see Cedric with two ButterBeers, I've only ever seen them at the flying cauldron so I guess this must be a new drink here.

I walk past several tables to get to Cedric "Elena! You look stunning." "Thank you! Also thanks for the roses and the note you left at my door, they were lovely." There's a confused look on his face, but I don't know why. "But.. I didn't leave you any roses, or a note." What the hell. "You didn't?..." I know who could've left them there. Now that I think about it, it was stupid of me to think it was Cedric who left those. He would've needed the password which I'm not sure he has.

"Cedric I've got to go, but I'll see you tomorrow. Let's have this date another time!" I hurry out of there because I know exactly who left the roses and the note.

I arrive at Hogwarts and head straight to the Slytherin dorms and knock on Theo's door. "What the hell do you wa-" he noticed it was me and tried to slam the door shut. I stopped it though. "Did you give me those roses?" "What? What roses?" "Stop playing dumb. You know what I'm speaking about." He gave up and opened the door.

"Come in let's talk"