part 17- 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟

It's been weeks since I left the house and came to the avengers tower, everyone's really happy to have me here since they know I have a really good friendship with Nat, I've sent a letter to Hogwarts on my behalf telling them I won't be coming back very soon because of some family issues that occurred during Easter break. I though the messages would have died down by now but it went from only being messages to now calls, voicemails, voice messages, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, and messenger DM's. But yet again, not a word from Theo; what should I expect though?

The hours pass by quickly here because there's never a dull moment. Everyone is either training or going out. I've been doing both, going out includes shopping which means spending hours out the tower, the security system is pretty high though, so we really have nothing to worry about.

I've been getting pretty bored lately so it might not be the best decision, but I'm going to text Ginny back.

Ginny: 

                      Hi Ginny, I'm ok thank you. I just needed a break after what happened.

ELENA OH MY MERLIN DONT EVER F*CKING SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN

                                          Sorry, I know it was wrong of me to leave you guys hanging like that. Call me and I promise I'll explain everything.

Fine. But you better have a good explanation cause if you don't, when you come back I'm whooping your a*s.

                                               Noted.

I explained everything to her, by the end of it she was planning how to kill Theo and when, "not a very good idea, with him now being a death eater and all...." I said "but Draco's a death eater, and you're friends with him."
"That's different, Draco knows Voldemort but he isn't actually related to him." "You're right, ok I've got to go but I'll keep you updated on what's going on here, stay safe love you I'll let the others know you're ok." She hangs up and I get up to take a shower. The hot water streamed down my face, my hair, my body. I wish every moment could feel like this, care free. But good things only last for a little while; I get out the shower and get into some grey sweats, a black tube top, and some adidas. I walk downstairs and Tony says to me. "Elena, you have a card from someone." I thought it must've been Hogwarts sending me the homework I'd been missing, but I saw who it was from.

From: 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑜

To: 𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑎

The card was something else.

My dearest Elena, I've thought long and hard about our fight that night and our relationship. I've realized that you're right. Whenever you asked me if I'd ever even consider being a death eater I'd always said no, no way. But really I've always had the thought of becoming one, it's always seemed like something that would benefit me; not only because of me actually, my brother too. I've never had the best relationship with him and you know that. Which is why becoming a death eater seems like something that would bring us together. I don't want to bring you any harm. I know you have friends who are death eaters too, but I'm the one most connected to the person in charge; I'm sorry to do this, I wish I could've done it in person but you haven't been here for a while and this couldn't wait. It pains me to do this because I love you, I really really do. But I think we need a break from us. To keep you safe my love. Just know my feelings for you will never go away.
                  Yours sincerely, Mattheo Riddle.