Part 8- 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦

As I'm walking back to the Slytherin common room I hear whispers "did you hear she kissed Theo?" "I heard she shagged him." "Oh my god...." rumors spread fast at Hogwarts, but I didn't stand for them. "Will you all shut the hell up? You have no idea what happened that night and until you do, don't be starting stupid rumors." Everyone went silent as I stormed off.

When I get mad, it's hard to calm me down because I usually hide my feelings from everyone so everything comes out all at once. As I slam my door I start screaming and crying, I'm a mess and I don't know what to do. "F*CK YOU THEO." I screamed so loud I heard people coming out of their dorms and asking what was going on. Draco barges into my room closing the door behind him, he knows what's going on.

"Hey, El it's alright. They don't know the full story. Even if you did do things with him I know you wouldn't tell anyone, I'll take care of this I promise." He hugs me and I melt into his embrace "it's just all so much Dray, I don't know how much longer I can handle it for."

The thing was, the Gryffindor's wouldn't tell people and start those rumors. It was Theo who told everyone, and of course people believed him and took the rumors further that's why I was so pi*sed.

"What the hell is going on?" Asks Pansy. She was one of Draco's friends but I didn't really know her, she seemed kind of annoying though. "You haven't heard the rumors?" "Oh no of course I've heard them. I just wanted to know why my boyfriend is hugging you right now." The hell? "Pansy for the 20th time I'm not your boyfriend!" "Ugh, fine. Blaise is better anyways."

"Sorry about that." Says Draco. I don't know why he's apologizing, Pansy is the one who came in unannounced. "Don't apologize, it's not your fault." I had realized I hadn't seen Theo since the night before. I had mixed feelings but one thing was for sure.

He was dead to me.