Part 16- 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒

Hi ok so this chapter follows the last one, so if you skipped it I'd recommend you go back and read it or this chapter isn't going to make any sense :) also in this chapter let's pretend we're in NYC
————————————————————————

Again, everyone's jaws are basically on the floor but this time not from amazement; from horror. He turns away from all of us and walks out of the living room. I follow him out and slam the door behind me. He looks at me with guilt in his eyes "when?" I whisper, he looks confused; "when did you get it?" I say trying my hardest to keep my voice down. "a month ago." One month ago, of course. That's when he started acting weird. "Why? Were you forced?" I say my voice starting to raise a little bit "no, it was my decision."

"Why the hell would you do that willingly? Every time I've asked you about becoming a death eater you've always said "never" so what changed? Why now?..." his expression changed from guilty to sympathetic, he walks over to me and tries to put his hand on my face; I slap his hand away from my face, back away a bit and whisper again "don't touch me" with my voice starting to shake; and again, the change of expression. No more sympathy, just pure rage. I understood, his own girlfriend was afraid of him.

I say "I think it's best if I go..." a tear streams down my cheek "fine, leave. I don't need you anyways."  Those words were like bullets to the chest, I walk out and tell everyone "I'm going to leave for a while." And walk out, no further explanation.

I walk outside and since it's night there's no way I can walk from here to my destination so I call someone I trust with my life "Nat? Hey! Um I need a ride to the avengers tower, I'll explain when I get there but could you come pick me up? I'm on my way to Central Park." I get there and Nat is already there. We drive over there and everyone looks like they knew I was coming back, they all hug me and ask what I'm doing here, I tell them everything that's just happened, they ask me how I am after that and after speaking to all of them they go to bed. I do the same and when I sit down I see I have many missed texts from everyone. Except Theo.

Ginny:

Elena where the hell did you go?!

Theo looks pis*ed, what the f*ck happened?

Elena please call me.

Mione:

Elena???????

What happened are you alright? Theo won't speak to anyone.

He won't tell us what happened. Cmon el we just want to know if you're alright.

Freddie:

The f*ck?

El is everything ok?

Elena, Ginny is worried sick please call me.

Georgie:

What the hell was that about?

Call me now please.

Elena I'm not joking, call me now.

Ronnie:

Bloody hell Elena what happened there?

I'm not even trying to speak to Theo right now because he looks extremely mad.

call us.

Dray:

ELENA WHAT THE F*CK

ARE YOU OK??

CALL ME NOW OR I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU WHEN I SEE YOU AGAIN

IM NOT JOKING CALL ME NOW

Harry:

Told you so.

Ok all jokes aside are you alright?

Call me now please we're all really worried about you.

That's a problem for tomorrow's Elena....