part 18- 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡

When I received the letter from Theo my heart sank, did I really just get broken up with through a letter? That was the first thought that came to my mind but the one that wouldn't leave was: we're actually done, for good. No more getting back together in two minutes time, that was it. I rush upstairs and start packing my bags to get back to Hogwarts as soon as possible. As I'm walking downstairs to the door Nat stops me and asks "Elena! Where are you going?" I explain to her what just happened and what I'm about to do, she hugs me quickly and says I better get going. I rush out of the house and apparate to platform 9 3/4. Luckily the train was picking up people who had stayed longer at home.

I get in there just as the doors close behind me, I walk by to look for a seat and to my surprise, Ginny, Ron, and the twins are sitting together. They see me and call out my name and ask me to sit with them. I sit down and they all look a bit off, so I ask "What's wrong?" "What do you mean?" Ginny asks. "You all look.... off. Did anything happen?" No one says a word for a while until Ron speaks up "the Death eaters came to our house- well some of them." My jaw drops "Which of the death eaters?" "not Mattheo so don't worry about that. But Bellatrix, Greyback, and some other people I couldn't see, but I'm sure Theo wasn't there." It put my mind at ease for a while, but then I thought about how shaken up everyone might be "Are you guys ok?" They all nod their heads, none of them seem happy for a conversation.

We all arrive at Hogwarts a few hours later, as we get off I see everyone I know except for Harry, Draco seemed miserable. I don't know if it was fully to do with Harry being gone though.

It's starting to get pretty late so I started walking back to the dorms. As I'm walking there there's an announcement to meet professor Snape, I walk over and I'm the last one there. Snape starts asking everyone if they know Harry or if they know his whereabouts. Of course either no one really spoke to him to consider him a friend, but no one knows where he is either.

Just as Snape is about to walk over to the Slytherins the door slams open. Harry walks in looking absolutely pi*sed. He starts ranting about how Snape is standing where Dumbledore stood. I'm usually always on Harry's side, but what does he want him to do? Float? Dumbledores stood everywhere in this school.

Then I stopped paying attention and professor Mcgonagall is fighting with Snape, holy sh*t she fights good. I stop paying attention again and Snape is gone, looks like he went out the window. Everyone looks relieved that Snape is gone. But Harry collapses. Then came the scream. Then another.

No one knew why but then we all heard it, Voldemort's voice was ringing around the room. He said "I know that many of you want to fight.... some of you may even think that to fight is why, give me Harry Potter and no one will suffer any harm." We all covered our ears, his voice kept going on for two minutes, then it stopped. Pansy Parkinson says, "Well what are you waiting for? Grab him!" Ginny is the first to stand in front of him. Then the rest, then me. Harry was fighting for us, he always had been. I'm not letting him die now.

Not when he needs us most.