Part 23- 𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑚

After Draco started to feel better we walked out of the room, I saw everyone sitting at the table. As I sit down in the empty chair next to my mom, she looks at me like sh*ts about to go down. A few minutes of silence and then fear fills the air as Voldemort walks in the room. What the f*ck? I thought he was dead... But he has someone walking behind him. Theo. I need to help him. I think to myself, he's bruised, cut, and bloody. His shirt looks like it went through a shredder and was stuck back together poorly.

Voldemort starts speaking with a death eater as me and Theo lock eyes, god I missed him so much. Voldemort stops speaking and takes a look around the room, his eyes land on me. He says "Well well, what a treat we have here. Bellatrix and Peters daughter. How pleasant." As my parents name escape his lips Theo now seems to be really interested by the floor and the roof. Small gasps escape people's mouths, some seem intrigued by me. When I grew up I was always taught something that's stayed with me forever. 'Some people will fear you, some will hate you, some will love you, some will want to be you, and some will praise you. But at the end of the day, everyone was in the same place at one point.' I used to not get what it meant and think it was silly, but through the years as I've grown up and learned more. I don't think I'll ever relate to something more than I do with this.

Silence has never felt so loud. I wished someone would say something, I would even accept Theo going off about the sh*t that's happened these past few months. The first person to speak up was my mom. She said "Why did you gather us here my lord?" His eyes fixed on her and he said "Well, your daughter has seemed to be in a relationship with my brother. Of course you can see how this might affect us." Her face twists as she says "I'm sorry my lord but... I really don't see the problem." He wasn't used to people not agreeing with him and it showed. "She's friends with Harry Potter." He explains "He's the one we've been after for years, I won't let a stupid 18 year old come in and screw it all up after-" "that's enough." Theo interrupts. Somehow that seemed to stop Voldemort from speaking bullsh*t. He says "What I was trying to say is. She has options. She can either leave right now and never see Mattheo again, or she can stay and her pretty little boyfriend will get tortured right in front of her while she's strapped down to a chair, with no way to help him."

Mine and Theo's face drop at the exact same time. I know what I have to do.