part 19- 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑝𝑡.1

A few minutes pass, Mcgonagall has let us know the dark lord and his followers are coming to Hogwarts and we need to get prepared. The thing is, one of his followers is Theo. I wasn't prepared to see him yet. But I loved this school, I wanted people to come here after this battle. It's given me so many memories and I want people to experience it too. As I walk out to meet with my friends to figure out what we're going to do, I notice Draco is no where to be found. "Hey Harry where's Draco?" His face drops and he tells me "he's gone with the death eaters, he's not fighting with them though." I nod and go with my other friends.

It starts getting pretty late, and Voldemort seems to be getting closer, they've casted a protection spell around Hogwarts to not let the death eaters get an advantage. As time goes by it seems like there's really no movement outside of the castle, until a group of people start walking toward us. I could recognize most of them, but the two people who stood out the most to me were Theo and Draco. They both looked like nervous wrecks, I mean wouldn't you be if you knew you were fighting for the wrong side?

They started throwing spells at the castle, which didn't harm it at all. They started to get annoyed but right when they were starting to give up, the spell to protect the castle started to break. Everyone's eyes started to widen as there was no way to close it back up again. I was the one closest to the entrance with George and Fred. We started to run away as the death eaters started to walk closer and closer to us.
But they were faster.

They started trying to grab us while others went looking for others. I was getting away until I felt a cold hand on my shoulder pulling me in the castle.

"Draco what the f*ck. You scared the sh*t out of me." "Well sorry for getting you out of the way of a crucio spell. You're welcome." I was still mad at him for it but then realization kicked in. I hugged him as tight as I could and I said "I'm so glad you're ok." "Wow mood swings much." I pull away from the hug and give him a mocking look, his face softens and he says "I guess I'm glad you're ok too.. but you better not tell anyone I said that." "Wouldn't dream of it."

I tell him I have to go but for him to stay safe and not get killed. Even though he's one of the death eaters, that doesn't mean he isn't at risk.

I walk out and immediately a green flash passes right by my face and strikes the wall, if I'd been one inch closer I would've died. This isn't a game.

This was now war...