part 13- 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠

Ps y'all, in this story everyone at Hogwarts has phones :)

—————————————————————-

The pain was unbearable, it felt like my head was about to explode and like lines were running up and down my arms; she wouldn't stop even when I asked, she seemed to enjoy it. The thing was, I could never make out what her face looked like.

I wake up drenched in a cold sweat from the nightmare I just had, I've been having them ever since that night we saw Voldemort for the first time. No one knows about them except for Hermione, I trust that girl with my life. I walk down to the great hall to get myself a snack and forget about what just happened. On my way there I hear giggling coming from umbridges office.

I carefully walk inside and see two red headed boys putting whoopee cushions on her chair. "George, Fred, what the hell are you doing?" They jump and turn around quickly, their faces relax when they see it's just me "oh, hey Elena." "Hey. You know, if you want to do an amazing prank on umb*tch" I can help you." They both agree probably quicker than they should have. I help them by putting up an alarm that will go off every time she sits down on her chair , and attach some streamers to the ceiling which are noise activated so when the alarms go off when she sits down, streamers will go everywhere.

This was way better than just getting a snack. They thank me for my help and I walk back up to my room, just as I sit down on my bed I get a text message from Theo.

Hey el, I heard someone leave the Slytherin common room, it sounded like you so I wanted to ask if you're alright

Hi love, yes I'm ok I just went down to get a snack cause I got hungry <3

I don't believe you. Come to my dorm let's cuddle.

How the hell can he see through my lies through the phone? But still, I wanted him to believe my lies; I don't want him to worry about me.

Fine, see you then.

Since girls aren't allowed to be in the boys common room and vice versa so I had to sneak around extremely carefully. I get to his dorm and luckily he's the only one there, his friends must have snuck out to hogsmeade or something. I shut the door carefully behind me and before I can walk over to his bed I feel someone pick me up, put me lightly on the bed, and wrap their arms around me. "hi." He whispers in my ear. "hello Theo." I whisper back. In the blink of an eye I'm fast asleep again.

The nightmare happens again, it's the same scenario but this time I can see the person extremely clearly. I wake up with my chest heaving because of who the woman was.

I think it's me.....