1

Paul23 has added you to a group chat with WorkingBoii, Paul600, ChillBill, MellyHawk, PerkyEmma and TeddyBear

Paul23 to MellyHawk, PerkyEmma, Paul23, ChillBill, TeddyBear, CharSweetly and WorkingBoii: Hey. Thought we should get to know each other. Not all of us actually know one another so say your name, pronouns and a fact about you. Also I am going to name this chat "Da God Squad".

Paul23 has changed the chat name to 'Da God Squad'

TeddyBear to Da God Squad: Ted. He/Him. My favourite celebrations are weddings. 

WorkingBoii to Da God Squad: Professor Hidgens, He/Him. I'm gay.

PerkyEmma to Da God Squad: I'm Emma Perkins, My pronouns are she/her and I lived in Guatemala for 12 years. 

CharSweetly to Da God Squad: I'm Charlotte Blake. She/her and I recently divorced from my ex husband when I found out he was cheating on me and when I found my partner Doug. Can I add them to this chat if you don't mind?

Paul23 to Da God Squad: Of course. Go ahead.

CharSweetly added Douglovesroach

Douglovesroach to Da God Squad: Hey guys. I'm Doug Long, they/them and I Foster dogs that I often adopt

MellyHawk to Da God Squad: Melissa Hawkins, She/They and I have a little sister called Deb.

Paul23 to Da God Squad: I'm Paul Matthews, He/Him and I haven't had pizza.