Part 2

"Hey! Kid" I turn around when I feel a person grab my wrist.

I look down to see a tired man, with long hair and a long scarf wrapped around his neck. It was Eraserhead. An underground pro hero and teacher at UA high school. His quirk was that he could earase the quirk of anyone he looked at, as long as he didn't blink.

The man held on to my wrist and he stared back at me. My eyes were wide and filled with tears. I felt no joy, even meeting one of my favorite underground hero's.

"Kid, come on get down." Eraserhead said with a concerned look, pulling my wrist. Eraserhead was known for being annoyed and solum looking, since I didn't know him personally, I had never seen him with this much emotion in his eyes. Even with all of the interviews and documentaries I had watched.

I slowly stepped down from the ledge, towards the hero.

"What's your name kid?" The man says, now with both hands on my shoulders.

"I-Izuku Midoriya." I say looking down.

"I'm gonna take you to your home okay?"

I don't say anything, I just nod and follow the pro hero. As we are both walking, Eraser keeps an eye on the me, making sure I stay within sight. He let go of my wrist to make me more comfortable. Well, as comfortable as I could be, given how he just found me.

"Where do you live?" Eraser says as he and I get in his car.

"Um... M-me and my mom live a-at an apartment on XXX-XXX."

"Okay, is it alright if I speak to your mother and tell her how I found you?"

I thought for a moment. I could barely keep a real secret from her any way so was there really a point? And she would have found me either way. Even if I... I... I shook my head lightly at the thought.

"Y-yeah. You can..." I say after I finally decided.

It took about 20 minutes to drive to my house. When we arrived, Eraserhead drove into a space on the street. He didn't move for a moment.

"Are you still comfortable with me going in with you and talking to your mother?" He asks trying to be sensitive of me. I was clearly not okay and Eraser didn't want to push his boundaries.

I don't say anything again and just nod. We both get out of the car and start heading towards the entrance of Me and my mothers house.

Eraserhead knocked on the door, waiting in anticipation.

"Coming! Coming!" I can hear my mother yell from inside the house. It was muffled but we could both hear it pretty clearly.

The door opens and we are both greeted by my mother. She was a short, heavier, woman with green hair and a welcoming smile.

"Oh! Hello!" She says with a slightly confused smile. She was probably wondering what this strange man was doing with her son. I understood her not know who Earaserhead was, she wasn't as into hero's as I was.

"Who are you?" My mother asks.

"I am Shota Aizawa, more commonly known as Eraserhead."

"Oh! I think I've heard of you on the news before. May I ask what your doing with my son?"

"Um... may I come in?"

"Sure."

Eraserhead and I both walk in the door and I head to my room. I didn't want to be there to see my mothers reaction. It would not be pleasant.

I reached my room, closed the door and locked it. As soon as I knew I was in complete privacy, I went over and sat on my bed. I looked around my room at all of my AllMight merch I had collected over the years.

Even through the door and hallway, I could hear my mothers audible gasp. This sent me. I started crying and sobbing. My one dream. My one dream!

I looked around the room again, only to be flooded with images of the man I once called my idol. The man who just told me that my one dream was un-achievable. I think the worst part was knowing that my bully was going to surpass me.

You hear all of the stories of these people who were tormented when they were younger, surpassing their bullies. It may seem selfish, but I wanted to see Kachan upset. Not mad or violent, but sad. Sad that, even through all the years of him hurting me, I still won.

"Thank you, I'll talk to him. And I'll call that therapist you told me about." Mom said opening the door.

I didn't hear his response. I could hear my mom's footsteps walking towards my door. She stopped in front of my door, before ultimately walking away. She needed to give me time and she knew that.

I hadn't noticed I stopped crying yet. I looked around my room one last time and decided to finally take down my AllMight merch. It hurt, but after everything that happened that day 9 months ago, it was time.

The reason I didn't take it down on that day was because I think I was in denial. I didn't want to believe that AllMight said what he did. I couldn't bare the thought of letting him go.

It took a few hours but I had finally taken down all of his merch. As I was about to take down the last piece of what I thought was AllMight merch, I noticed who it was. It was a signed picture of Eraserhead. He was my favorite underground hero after all. I turned toward the, now blank, wall and walked over to it. I took a peice of poster tape and stuck the photo right to the middle of the wall and stepped back. I smiled lightly to myself.

I think it's time for a new favorite hero.