Part 11

I haven't said this but, if the text is slanted, that is Izuku thinking.

It's been about a month since the USJ attack at UA highschool. I helped/watched Hizashi announce at the sports festival. I haven't started the radio job he offered me just yet, however, I have been to the station to practice and see him in action.

During the festival, I also met Endeavor and learned a lot about Todoroki. I can conclude that Endeavor is most certainly not one of my favorite hero's anymore.

Also, now I observe the class while they're training once a month to track their progress and stuff, since I'm good with writing stuff like this in full detail.

I know this might sound kinda weird but, I think I may... like... no- maybe even love Kacchan? It's kind of strange but... I don't even know.

However, the way I found out was even worse:

"Kacchan please??" I begged. We were at his house on Sunday. He just beat me in a video game.

"No nerd. Get away from me." He spat.

"Come on! I'm stronger now! Let me train with you! Please?" I beg again, stretching out the last word.

"No. Leave me alone."

"Why?"

He mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't hear.

"What?"

"Nothing and..." he thought for a moment. "Fine, I guess you can train with me. Just... don't bug me too much, got it?" I nodded and we went to his backyard to go work out.

Everything was fine, until he took his shirt off. Let's just say... Kacchan is really fit. Like... really fit. Once I noticed I was staring, I looked away, confused and blushing.

What. The. Heck. Was I just staring at Kacchan?? Do-Do I like him? AM I GAY?? I'm so confused. I mean... it would make sense... after all these years of following him around.

We both worked out for a few hours before I went home, confused and yet relieved at the same time.

Should I ask mom about this? I don't have many other choi-... Iida, Uraraka, Asui, and Todoroki!

I raced home to talk with the three of them. I reached the house and saw another note on the fridge.

Hello sweets!
They called me into work to watch the daycare kids so I won't be home until around
5:00 to 5:30
I hope you had fun with Katsuki!

-Mama <3

I put down the note and ran to my room to text the group chat.

Group Chat:

Izu: Guys I need help

Ura: What's up?

Tsu: What's wrong *Kero*?

Iida: Yes. What is the problem?

Todo: Yeah?

Izu: So... I think I might have a crush on Kacchan?

Ura: OH MY GOSH REALLY?!

Tsu: Awww childhood friends to lovers!

Todo: huh.

Iida: Really? Well, are you going to tell him?

Izu: I don't know. That's what I need help with. I don't even know if he's gay! I didn't even know I was until about an hour ago!