Part 10

Bakugo POV

"Hey, Bakugo!" I hear from across the hall.

"What do you want, Sparky?" I growl.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to come to my place and play video games with me, Sero, Mina, and Kiri to relax after today!" Denki suggests.

"Can't."

"Oh, come on why?"

"Chores."

"You can't get out of them? Just for today?"

"Have you met my mom?"

"Why yes, yes I have." He says, putting his hand in a finger gun and putting it under his chin.

"...I'm going to give you 10 seconds to run before I blow your face off." I growl. He flinches, before running away. God I couldn't even yell at him. I'm just so damn tired. Plus, my mind was racing. I was thinking about so many things. Aizawa, Thirteen, the new villain team we fought today, Deku...

Wait! Why the hell am I thinking about Deku? I haven't even seen him since yesterday!

I continue getting my things out of my locker and go change my shoes, before leaving the building.

Damn it... why am I still thinking of him? I don't understand...

I continue to walk home, looking down at the ground and trying to wrap my head around this. Were me and Deku... friends now? I defended him yesterday and yelled at AllMight. AllMight! A year ago, I'd never have done this. I'd have tortured him if he had come back into my life. Maybe... it's the way he came back into my life.

Maybe it was mainly pity... but... I felt different about him in some way. I had no clue what this feeling was.

God damn it! What the hell is wrong with me!? I growled at myself lightly. Why am I feeling like this?

I didn't even notice I had reached my house until I was in my driveway. I walked up to door and went in.

"Ma, Dad! I'm home!" I yell from the front room.

"Katsuki!" They both yell in unison, speed-walking towards me. They both grab me into their arms, making me unable to move.

"Let me go!!" I yell/growl.

"We are so proud of you Katsuki!" Mom says. I growl lightly and hesitantly raise my hands to pat their backs. They both let go of me.

"We were also worried to death about you! Damn it Kat!" She yells hitting me on the back of the head. "Oh! And you know who else was worried about you," She adds.

"Izuku came by earlier." She says. Why in the world did Iz- I mean- Deku come here, and, why could I feel my cheeks heat up slightly? "He was worried about you." I looked at her confused.

"Oh come on. We all know you and Izuku like each other."

"NO WE DO NOT!!" I practically scream at her.

"Yeah, yeah. Well, anyways, he stopped by earlier, right after we got the call, and said he was worried about you and couldn't wait until you got home to see you." She says the last part with a more teasing tone.

"Okay, and?" I say, trying to ignore her and not mess up my words.

"I want you to go over there and talk to him." She answers.

"Fine. I'll go." I say, starting to turn around and leave.

I start to walk out again. "Oh, dad, I think you've got some competition. This kid at my school, Denki, seems to really like mom." I say with a harsh chuckle, walking fully out the door, and slamming it.