Part 21

"So, did'ja have any more weird dreams lately?" Kacchan asks me. We were eating lunch on a Saturday after working out together. It's been about a week since I started going to UA.

"What do you mean?" I ask in response.

"You remember the dream you had a like two weeks ago? The one with the villains?" I hadn't had a chance to think about my dream-well dreams- since they happened.

"Um- yeah. I have had another dream. I completely forgot about it." I said, remembering the second dream.

"Well what was it about?" I told him what the dream was, and how it felt like I was seeing into a different reality. I didn't tell him about the images I saw after the dream. After I finished, he looked shocked and also like he had had a realization.

"What?" I asked him.

"Do you remember the dream you told me about in the- um- the letter...?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, when you told me more about it later, I realized that, in the dream, I said 'hero suit.'"

"What about it-" I thought for a moment. "Wait that is kinda weird. Why would you say that?"

"I don't know, I've been wondering that myself... hey... you said most of your dreams are like different realities right?"

"Kacchan. Please don't become one of those conspiracy theorists. I beg you."

"Alright, alright. I'm just saying, it's kinda weird."

"They're just dreams love."

"AHEM-" He choked on his food.

"Wha-" I paused, realizing what I called him. I started stuttering out broken words while he laughed.

"Y-you've called me pet names before! Multiple times!" I half yelled in my defense.

"Yeah I know, it just caught me off gaurd. It's cool, call me what you want." He said after he stopped laughing. I blushed and looked down at my food.

"What's all the commotion in here?" Mom says, walking in the kitchen.

"Nothing, nothing." I respond.

"Okay, well, I have to go to the store, I'll be back in a bit." Me and Kacchan nod and she comes over and kissed the top of our heads, moving our fluffy/spikey hair out of the way.

"Hey, I don't know if Aizawa told you, but the class is going to this camp thing this summer. He won't tell us anything about it besides the fact that it's for training." Kacchan says after a few minutes.

"Oh, he did say something about that. Apparently, it's for you guys to do some really extreme training. They supposedly have specified activities for each one of your quirks. I wonder what they will do for Hagakure... will they focus on her agility/strength? Or are they gonna focus more on her stealth...? Then they'll most likely do more stealth training with you considering how loud you are an-"

"Hey!!" Kacchan yells, interrupting my thinking.

"Hm? Oh, sorry." I say with a wry chuckle.

He sighed. "Well can we get back to your dreams?"

"Kacchan. Please."

"Deku come on! You've gotta admit, they're weird as fuck! I don't even know who that Toga girl is, or why she was in the LOV! She wasn't at the USJ attack!"

I thought for a moment. "Wait... yeah. How did I..."

"Right?!?"

"Maybe I should ask Aizawa about this..."