Part 4

"Alright, you go wait in the principle Nezu's office. It seems that Hound Dog hasn't arrived yet." Aizawa said as he got ready to walk back to his classroom.

"Oh, and by the way, don't ask him what he is. He could go on and on about it. And if he offers you tea, take it. Trust me." He states as he is walking away and leaving me alone in front of the door.

I knocked on it, wanting to be polite. I heard a small "come in" from inside the room. So I entered. It wasn't much different from the principles office at my previous school. I was very familiar with that room due to Kacchan.

"Hello young man! Care for some tea?" The small animal states. I immediately got Aizawa's comment about asking what he was. A mouse? A bear? God, I still don't even know.

"Yes please, thank you." I say with a slight head nod.

"Please, come sit." He says as he gets up to go get the tea and motions towards the chair in front of his desk.

I don't say anything and just follow his orders. I know he seemed small, but he just did not seem like someone to mess with.

After he came back with the tea and climbed onto his chair again, the room was filled with awkward silence. I didn't know what else to do, so-

"So what kind of creature are you?" I asked. He sighed and looked as if ready to go on a tangent about his species, but to my luck, Hound Dog walked in.

"Hello," he started in his deep voice. "Are you Izuku Midoriya?"

"Yes, that's me." He just nodded in the direction of the hallway and beckoned for me to follow him. "Thank you for the tea!" I say, bowing and following Hound Dog to the hall which was now empty.

"Wow." I say a bit under my breath, thinking he couldn't hear me. But, his quirk is literally "dog." I don't know what I expected.

"Yeah. Nezu is quite a character." I didn't expect him to agree with me.

After a few minutes of walking, we reached his room. It was small and cozy feeling. He had a couch on one side and a desk with a computer on the other.

About an hour passes of us talking and the bell rings, causing him to get up from his seat on the chair. We ended up talking about a lot. He didn't try to push me to hard into talking about what happened with AllMight and said this was more of a "get to know you" session.

It was very casual. I had never heard his voice as calm as it was now. Normally, his voice is loud and booming. But, I guess I've only ever seen him fight so that makes sense.

I could hear the rush of students outside, getting ready for their next class. We both walked out the door and waited for Mr. Aizawa.

While we were waiting, I saw the same blond, spiked hair, and I knew for sure it was Kacchan. I looked down and tried to cover my face, but I was pretty sure that he caught a glimpse of me but he didn't come over to me or yell so I couldn't be sure.

We waited there for 10 more minutes before Aizawa appeared. The hallway was empty at this point. However, I noticed a man with him. Present Mic was walking alongside the tired man. Seeing them together like this, I truly realized how much less enthusiastic Aizawa was.

"Hey kid, hey Hound Dog." Aizawa says when he approaches me and the therapist. I think Hound Dog nodded, but I was to distracted by Mic. Even with all the hero's I met today, I was still so excited.

"How'd it go?" Aizawa asks.

"Fine-" I started to answer, but I was then cutoff by a girl with pink skin, a boy with yellow hair, and a boy with spiky red hair.