Part 5

TW: cursing

Bakugo's POV

"Hey Bakubro!" Kiri yells from across the hallway, running towards me. We were on our way to lunch.

"What do you want shitty hair?" I ask once he reaches me.

"Do you remember what we had for homework in Aizawa's class?"

I was gonna tell him, but I didn't know. I thought I saw stupid Deku earlier and that was all I could focus on.

"No. Go ask him dip-shit." I say harshly.

"Wow, you don't even remember? That's weird." Mina asks, now standing with Kiri. Denki was also there. I hadn't even noticed they were there.

"Why is it weird raccoon eyes?!" I half yell.

"It's just that your a good student! That's all!" Denki answers for her.

I just huff and look around for a moment to see if I can spot the tired teacher.

"He is over there. Tell me what it is when you find out what the homework is." All of them nod.

"Thanks Bakubro!" Kiri says walking away.

"Thanks Bakubabe!" Mina says happily.

"Yeah thanks, Katsuki!" Dunce face adds also walking away.

I was about to yell at him for using my first name, but then, I saw him. I looked over to Aizawa again and noticed that, standing next to him was, non other, than that shitty Deku.

This time, there was no doubt about it. That was 100% Deku. What the hell was he doing here? And with Aizawa and Mic?

I was tempted to go over there, but, I noticed I was staring and looked away. I hadn't seen the little jerk in months. He was a little taller and looked tired, like he hadn't slept in weeks. He looked upset and he clearly had to put in real effort to keep standings straight.

I don't think other people noticed all these small details. I only did because I've known him my entire life.

"Hey Bakugo!" Ears says waving her hand in front of my face, trying to get my attention.

"What do you want?" I said when I snapped out of it.

"Just wondering where Kiri, Denki, and Mina are." She says.

"They're over there with Aizawa and Mic." I say pointing over to them.

"Who's that kid they're with? You were staring at him. Do you know him?"

"Yeah. I knew him in middle school."

"What is he doing here? Oh! Is he coming to UA now."

I thought about it for a second. No. It wasn't possible... or... was it? Could the little shit have developed a quirk in the past 9 months? No... that's impossible. I think.

"Bakugo would you stop spacing out?!" Jiro says. I immediately snap up again. "Well? Is he going here now?"

"No. It's impossible." I answer and walk away. I said the last part under my breath, but she probably heard me due to that stupid quirk of hers.

As I was walking away, I heard Earphones yell the other extras names calling them over. I reached my locker and changed my shoes.

I was pretty much zoned out the entire walk home. Why was he there? Mic and Aizawa were talking to him and Mic wasn't yelling. He only did that when he was trying to be really professional.

Damn it!! Why was he there? He can't be going to UA. He just can't! It's imposible!!

I reached my house and opened the door.

"Hey hag." I say with no emotion.

"Inko I am so sorry." She says. I immediately perk up when I realize who she was on the phone with.

"Okay, I'll tell him. Give Izuku my regards. I'll talk to you later." She says hanging up the phone, looking down at the coffee table blankly.

"Why were you talking to Auntie Inko?" I ask. She had concern on her voice on the call, so I have to admit, I was worried. My mind even crossed the nerd. The way he looked... if that little shit did something.

"Um, Katsuki, come sit down for a moment." She said beckoning for me to sit on the couch next to her. I did what she wanted and sat, my face drenched with worry.

"Well... Inko just called me. Since we have always been so close she felt she needed to tell us." She says grabbing my hand. I don't even object or move.

"Tell us what?" I say quietly.

"I few days back, Izuku tried to... kill... himself."

"What?" I ask sternly, but still in a whisper. "No. No. He- he-"

"Katsuki, hun-" she says, tears forming in her eyes.

"No!" I get up and storm out of the room.

I finally reach my room and slam the door. Normally my mom would yell at me for that, but I don't think she could.

This was my fault. My fault! My fault! I- I was awful to him! I was such a dick! He almost killed himself because of me. I never thought he would actually go this far.

I sat on my bed with my hands clenched in fists. There were sparks coming out of my knuckles and tears subconsciously fell from my eyes.

I couldn't sleep that night. I kept tossing and turning. I wanted to storm over to Deku's house. But... what would I do once I got there? Hug him? Yell at him? I think over all, I was kinda pissed at him. I mean, did he know how much Auntie would miss him? How much... I would miss him? Of course he wouldn't think about that. I'm just his bully.

After I got a quirk and he didn't, I was just so damn full of myself. I was before got my quirk, but still. I hate myself for being the way I am. I think the worst part of it all was how he always kept his spirits up. I couldn't even tell how much I was hurting him.

I felt tears streaming down my face as I clenched my fists and curled up into a ball on my bed.

I told him to. I told him to do that! What the hell is wrong with me? All these years. For so long I was the worst. And right now... I felt like a villain.