Part 25

Bakugo's POV

"If you don't give me my book back now, I will not hesitate to blow your head off." I growled.

"Nope! And why is 'blowing our heads off' always your go to?" Kaminari says back, tossing my book to Sero. We were all at my house after school because they forced me to hang out.

"Come on dude. Just tell us why you aren't asking Midoriya!" Kiri says, catching the book that was thrown at him.

"I told you already! The dance is fucking stupid. There's no way in hell we're going."

"Well, I'm gonna ask Shinsou." Kaminari adds.

"Wait really?! Aw yay!! I didn't even know you guys were dating." Mina squeals.

"We aren't. I don't even know if he likes me." Knowing that mind freak likes my nerd just made me angrier. I didn't say anything though. Didn't want to crush the poor guy. What? I'm not always an asshole.

There's this lame ass school dance that's coming up. I have no intentions of going, and I'm pretty sure Izuku doesn't either. But I mean- I guess if he really wanted to then maybe.

"Is it a courage thing? Do you think he'll say no?" Sero suggests.

"Hell no! Of course he'd say yes to me. We just don't want to go."

"So you've asked him about it?" Mina asks.

"Um, no. I just know he doesn't want to."

"I think you should at least ask. I mean- what's the harm?" Kiri adds.

"Ugh- I hate you all."

"You know you love us babe." Mina says. I just groaned again. During the rest of the night, I debated just calling Deku and asking him.

After they left, I just stared at my phone, waiting for a decision to come to me. After a while, I decided it would be best to ask in person. I've read that it's better to do this kind of junk face-to-face rather than over text.

Shinsou POV

"Dads!! I'm going out!!" I yelled from downstairs.

"Wait- where are you going?" Aizawa said from the top of the stairs. It still shocks me a little when people care enough to ask things about me, even with how long it's been.

"Um, a few people from class 1-A asked me to go the coffee shop down the road."

"And would young Kaminari be one of them?" Zashi says walking behind papa with a laundry basket.

"Hey is there something going on between you two? You act weird whenever he's around." Papa suggests.

"Yeah, almost like you did around me when we were in highschool." Zashi adds walking past dad again.

"Leaving now!"

"That's enough Hizashi. Toshi, just be back by 9:00 tonight, okay?"

"Okay, bye dads."

"Later kid." Aizawa says with a slight nod.

"Bye Hitoshi!" Hizashi says, now without the basket, wrapping his arms around Papa's waist.

I left the house and started walking towards the coffee shop. I was slightly nervous to see Kaminari, but I'm good at hiding my emotions. I was also hoping that he'd invite me to go with him to the dance in a few weeks. It's probably one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of, and I hate dances, but whatever.