Part 16

Izuku POV

"Oh, 'Suki! Kat! Your here early!" I hear mom beam from the foyer. I immediately leave my room and go to the door. Mom dismissed me from cooking after I burnt the broccoli.

I walk out to see mom and Auntie chatting while Kacchan is standing there, bored.

"Hey Kacchan! Hey Auntie!" I say. Kacchan and Auntie Mitsuki look up at me.

"Hello Izuku!" Mitsuki replies.

"Hey." Kacchan says plainly.

"Why don't you two go and hang out in Izuku's room while we finish dinner, k'?" Mom suggests. Kacchan nods and I start walking to my room again, him not far behind.

We both enter and Kacchan shuts the door. I go over to sit on my bed while he sits on my desk chair.

"So how'd you like it?" He asks.

"What?"

"The studio and shit."

"Oh! It was really fun! It was bigger than I expected-"

"That's what she said." He interrupts.

"KACCHAN!" All he does is chuckle and motion for me to go on. I gladly do and he just stares at me with starry eyes, nodding every few seconds. Even if he didn't show it as much as I did, Kacchan was still a HUGE fan of pro-hero's and stuff.

"Oh! And, Aizawa and Hitoshi came to congratulate Zashi and-"

"Zashi?" He cuts me off again.

"Yeah, sorry force of habit."

"And 'Hitoshi' is the mind ass-hole who is trying to get into the hero course, right?"

"Ya-know, you can just say 'Aizawa's son' or 'Shinsou'. But yeah him." He nods and I continue. "Anyway, Hitoshi confessed his love to me and asked me out! Hahaha!" I started laughing, but Kacchan did not.

"Oh- I'm gonna call him whatever the fuck I want!" He says aggressively, standing up. "Who the hell does he think he is? That god damn bastard! I'm gonna kill him!!"

"Kacchan come on, he didn't know."

"Maybe he should've!" He blurts out. I look at him. Did he just...?

"Are you saying you want to come out...?" I ask quietly.

"I don't know!" He looks even more agitated, but also confused.

"We don't have to come right out and say it, but, would it hurt to just be a little more...nice to me...? Ease them into it?" I suggest.

"Gah! I'm not good at this!" He comes over and flops down on my bed.

"Kacchan, please. It's not like I've had many relationships either!"

"No- I mean... the whole 'nice' and 'kind' thing. My whole deal is that I'm aggressive and mean. I'm not like this! It's just...you. I don't feel the need to keep my gaurd up around you! You make me feel-"

"Vulnerable? Yeah, that's kinda the whole point." I say with a wry chuckle.

"Tsk... whatever." He reaches up and kisses me. 

"Hey what was with the 'babe' thing earlier?" I ask, interrupting our kiss.

"Would you shut up?" He pulls me towards him again and reconnects our lips.

"BOYS!!" Auntie Mitsuki yells from the kitchen. Both of us jump and start to get up. I can hear Kacchan mumble things under his breath but I don't say anything.