Ramen House

"Maybe one day I'll be able to walk you down the isle. Wouldn't that be fun, huh Charlotte?"

The blood-red sun was replaced with a fluorescent silver moon. The once orange and purple heavy sky had now turned into the dark sky of the night with a few bright stars dotting the cloudless sky.

Charlotte grew tired as they walked through the crowds of Kikka. She and Yami had already finished their icy treats and were now looking for something that would actually satisfy their empty stomachs.

Yami led the way through the crowds as Charlotte followed close behind. She looked around the area spotting a few food stands that looked promising but the longer she stared, her interest in them disappeared.

Yami let out a yawn as they continued to walk. He honestly didn't care what they had, as long as it didn't taste bad. They passed different stands and yet none of them had caught Charlotte's attention. He decided to speed the process up and spotted a small diner. There weren't any crowds or lines surrounding it but it still had a delicious and distinct smell coming from it. He decided to take a chance on it and walked towards it.

Charlotte followed him mindlessly, still looking for anything that caught her eye. As she got closer to the shop her attention turned towards the smell that floated in the air. She peaked around Yami and saw a tiny shop that had the words, Ramen Noodles , written in a cheesy faded red and orange color.

"Are we going to eat here?" Charlotte asked Yami who only nodded to confirm her question. He walked over to the entrance which had a purple cloth hung from the door frame.

Both of them walked in, the different smells of different spices fulfilled their lungs. The air was warm like hot chocolate on cold winter days. It was much nicer in the warm cozy shop than being out in the cold air of the night. There were a few tables set up along with a bar, behind the bar you could see the kitchen and people cooking.

"A table for two?," a young man called out from the kitchen.

He had blonde wavy hair pinned into a small bun with a hair net on. He had nice toned arms and broad shoulders. He was the embodiment of society's term of hot and pretty. His chin was perfectly chiseled, it went well with his light blue eyes and his nice pink lips. If anyone had come across this perfect man Yami was sure they'd immediately ask for his contact information. Because of that it made him feel unsure about bringing Charlotte here, he didn't want to see her falling for someone else let alone a perfect looking stranger. He felt the need to be on guard whenever he was near him and Charlotte.

"Yes, two seats please," Charlotte requested for both of them. Charlotte had to admit the lad did look pretty but he didn't seem to have that kind of presence whenever she was around Yami. He was just there, nothing special.

"Would you like a seat at the bar?" The man asked politely while putting down the food he was cooking and instructed another worker to take care of it while he tended to the new customers.

"Uh, sure," Charlotte said, a bit unsure if that was what Yami wanted but she decided to take the initiative.

"Great, you two can take a seat anywhere. Business is a bit slow," he said giving Charlotte a nervous smile to which she had awkwardly returned.

Yami looked at the two, his eyebrows quirking upwards at their interaction. He could feel himself get a little irritated with the charming waiter but he didn't know why. It wasn't like he was touching something that belonged to him, right?