~Chapter 6~

(the narrator's pov)

"Y/N!!" Tony's voice cuts through the room. He is quickly over by y/n "No...no...no...no..." the words get stuck in his throat and his eyes are getting wet. He lifts her head up on his lap and takes her hand in a desperate attempt to find her pulse. Nat and Steve is now over on he's side, Nat lays her hand on Tony's shoulder. "We sould take her to the hospital" Even thought she tries to say it in the most caring way she can, her voice sounds broken and uncertain. With tears running down his cheek he looks up at Nat. "She has a pulse, she just need to re..."

"Tony, she need a hospital!" "No Steve, you dont know what she needs." He looks hurt at Steve, Nat takes her hand away from Tony's shoulder and puts it on y/n head, as her hand lands on y/n head she feels the cold. The cold that is making y/n lips blue. Nat quickly removes her hand. "Tony, she's pretty cold." Tony just looks at y/n, tries to say something but does not succeed. Nat looks over at Steve and signals that he should pick up a blanket.

Just when Steve puts the blanket over y/n's body Bruce walks in with Thor behind. "What is going on here?" Tony looks over at Bruce. When he sees y/n a scared feeling hits him. "Tony, we need to get her down in the lab" Nat helps Tony to get up, with his firm grip on y/n half they run down to the lab.

Thor looks at Steve with a concerned face. "What happened to her?" Steve looks up at him. "I have no idea, we heard her scream so we looked for her and the out of no where she was ust standing near the st..ai..rs"

"Thor, what if she when down in the basement and Loki did something to her, i mean he is a Frost Giant, rigth?" "Thor looks Steve in the eyes "My Brother has changed" "I know but we sould ask him"

~~~

"Tony just lay her in the bed..." Bruce lay he's hand on y/n head "I wouldn't do that.." " oh god, she is freezing. Get her a blanket" Tony are to worried about he's daughter to do anything, so it's Nat's job to get her or Bruce the things they need. "I need to take a blood test on her, Nat give me the needle" "Where are the needle?" He looks over at her with with a resigned look. "Where all the needles are" "BRUCE I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE NEEDLES ARE!"

After a lot of yelling and testing, Bruce comes over to the bed. "I'm in the process of researching the tests now" He looks down at the bed, her lips where still purple and blue and her face without colour. Tony looks up at him for the first time in what feels like forever. Nat takes his hand, leaning towards Tony's she whisper "She is going to be okay"

"Nat could you help me with cleaning the lab?" She let go of Tony's hand. "Of course Bruce"

~~~

"I swear, I didn't do anything! I don't know what happened to her" Steve looks Loki in the eyes, he's stands up angrily. With his arms crossed over his chest, he walks towards Loki. "And we are supposed to believe that, she could be dying right now" "Steve..." Steve turns around with anger all over his face. "NO THOR, She could be freezing to... death" He's voice cracked but it wasn't over y/n, maybe he new that if they lost y/n, he would lose Tony, the group, his home...

Loki's soft voice interrupted the silence. "What is wrong with her?" Thor looked over at he's brother, not the one who wanted to rule the world, to get the crown and sit on the throne. No, he was looking at a side of his brother that despaired. The caring side, he wanted to help her, to make up for the bad things he had done. He wasn't the only one to see it, even though Steve was worried and angry he saw it to. Then Thor's deep voice talked. "She is cold, purple and blue lips, no colour in her face. She is in the lab with Tony, Nat and Bruce. They are trying to find a way to wake her up" Loki looked surprised at he's brother, he had learnt to speak the mortals language better. "I think I can help her"

~~~

"The tests came back Tony.." Bruce comes out of the lab and over to the bed. "What does it say? Is she going to be okay? What happened to her? Can I do...."

"Tony, Tony, Tony come down." After getting Tony a little down Nat looks over at Bruce. "Sooo...?" Bruce looks down on the floor.

" She is alive, and she is going to be fine but for that to happen..... then we need to put her in a coma."

With a open mouth, wet eyes and shaking hands he looks at Bruce, Nat takes he's hand again. Then she also looks at Bruce. "Bruce, there must be something we can do.." "Nat I'm sorry unless a miracle walks in at the door, then there's nothing we can do"

"Your miracle is here"

Everyone's heads turns to the door. Loki is standing with his arms in the air, behind him is Thor and Steve. Tony stands up, while whipping a tear away from he's cheek, he is walking towards Loki.

"Tony, before you say anything. He can help your daughter"

"How?! HOW CAP!?" "If you take these handcuffs off I can..."

"You shut up" Tony is now standing right in front of Loki. "Do don't get to say anything, you sit this to her!"

"Tony let him help, let him at lest try to help" Steve lay he's hand on his shoulder. "Let him try"

" Okay, but if you do anything to her, I will kill you!" Tony take a key up from he's pocket, and take the handcuffs off. Loki looks down at Tony. "I won't hurt her."