~Chapter 8~

The days goes by, the next day more exciting than the day before. You fixed the things and the fights with your dad and the Avengers. You got to know them even better than before, except for Clint, he apparently left before you were down in the basement. According to Nat, he would not return just yet, she obviously knew where he was. And of course your dad made that he's new goal. Find out where Clint was! And to your surprise, Bruce was in on it to.

You on the other hand had got really close to Nat and Steve, mostly Nat. So at the end of the day it always ended up with a duro and then Steve. To be honest you had a feeling that Steve only where to check if you were okay. Nat was more like a best friend to you, you kind of did everything together now. And then she knew that you had a little crush on the god of Mischief, even though you kept telling her you only wanted to thank him.

Speaking of gods, you haven't really seen much to Thor the last 2 days. Last time you saw him was when he came up at the basement 2 days ago. Even though you really wanted to find him, you couldn't right now. You and Nat was on your way down to the mall.

"So anything special you want" She parks the car in front of the mall. After getting out of the car you look at her. " well I saw the really cute top last time we were here" She looks over at you with a smirk on her face. Did I do something wrong?

"You mean the green top??"

"Yeah, I thou..."

"You thought Loki would like it!" Why couldn't she just drop it? She stops up and looks at you. You look at her with a confused face.

"We are going down to thank Loki today." She looks you in the eyes. Sh*t, you couldn't say that she didn't knew you well. Then a smile appears on your lips. "Then we better shop fast"

~~~

After shopping for a while you decides to go home to the tower. You even buy half as much as Nat, she had like four bags of clothes. You only got the cute green top, some black jeans and oversize hoodie.

"y/n, we have to go in there!" you turn around to se what she is pointing to. A lingerie store. Before you could even say anything about it, she was on her way over to it. So you just followed her.

The next thing you know, is Nat calling your name from the other side of the store, of couse she said it loud enough so almost the whole store looked at you when you walked over to her. She is looking at a beautiful lingerie set, it was black and gold. When she sees how you look at it, a smile apperears on her face. "You like it? its very cute and beautiful" you look over at her, you had a felling that she would say something 'funny' very soon. "Yeah, I really like the color of it" But she didn't say anything about it or she say she could buy it for you if you liked it. So she bougth it.

On your way home form the mall she looks at you. "You know what?"

"Nat keep your eyes on the road. And what is it?"

"I think that a specific would like the set you or I bougth.." You look over at her with a 'don't say it' look on your face. "...Loki"

"NAT!!" So on the rest of the ride home you had to listen to Nat, who could not stop talking about you and Loki. She only stopped when she parked in front of the tower. When you get out of the car you look over at her. "Not a word about thet to the others" She runs her finger over her mouth and gives signs that her mouth is closed.

~~~

You look over at Nat, she points over at the door. "Go" she whispers. You look at the door, then back at her. "I don't know if this was a good idea..." She comes over to you, when you look her in the eyes you feel a hand on your shoulder. "You can do this and if anything goes wrong the I'm rigth up stairs."

"Wait you will not stay with me?"

"It's going to be to suspicious"

Then the voice without a body began to speak. "Mr. Stark, would like everyone to go upstairs." you look over at Nat, "i got your back" then she was gone, on her way to the living room. You turned around, then you slowly raised your hand and knocked. No answer. Then you knocked on again just harder. Nothing again. Without hesitation you grab the handle and open the door. Empty, no one, nothing, even the furniture was gone. Where was he? Did he go back to Asgard with Thor? Was that why you haven't seen Thor the last days? Then you closed the door and with a sad face you walked up to the living room.

"Well Y/n, good you could join us" Steve always sounded as if whatever was going to happen was tense but very serious. Tony stands up, looks like he is going to say the big surprise.

"Well, as you know a couple days ago, Loki saved my daughters live and..." He hesitated. "... and Thor has now convinced me that Loki only wants the best for us, so he has to live here, on the seventh floor, in the room at the bottom of the hall. Before you say anything i made him som stronger and better handcuffs and if you se him without hancuffs, then don't. The handcuffs are not connected, they just do so he can not use his magic"

You look over at Nat with a surprised face, obviously she's as surprised as you are.

~~~

"Wait so he is living just down this hall?" She looks at you. You are stading in front of your room looking down the hall. Without knowing it you sigh deeply as you look at his door. Nat notice it, she look at you. "You sould go say hallo and when you are at it you could take that sexy lingerie set on." You look at her with at surprised face.

"NAT! What if he heard that"

"Well if he did, then you could tell him that you bought it for him" You look over at her. "You are to much sometimes" She laughs.