intro

"Come on Rory!" Bonnie shouts at the siphoner. "I can't leave without Damon, Elena will be crushed" she replies the wind around them getting stronger. "This place is falling apart, you need to go now" she shouts. Aurora shakes her head, "Not until—"

"I'm here, let's go" Damon's voice says, cutting her off. "Thanks for waiting" he says to the blonde witch. "No one gets left behind" Aurora smiles. He grabs Bonnie's shoulder but nothing happens, Aurora furrow her eyebrows, she grabs Bonnie's shoulder but nothing happens.

"Well isn't this anticlimactic" she mumble sadly.
The three supernaturals look down sad. "This place is going down, you guys ready" Bonnie says extending her hand out for Aurora to take, she grabs it and smiles at her. Damon grabs Bonnie's other hand and the three stand in line, hand in hand waiting for whatever is next.

"I'm sure there's alot more people you'd rather be with" Damon says. "Couple thousand at least" Bonnie chuckles, Aurora looks down, "Do you think it'll hurt? That there really is peace?" Damon looks at her for a moment, "I don't kn-" Damon says. He was cut off as a flash went in front of them.

They were gone.

...

Authors Note
Just a small intro, I wanted to added this in because why not, it has like zero purpose, but it's fine, because it may show off something later in the book, who knows. Anyways I hope you enjoy my Kai Parker book. And thought you should know, the chapter titles are of a line that is said in the chapter, so lookout for that :)