Singing Battle Because It's Not Boring

SAGITTARIUS

I waited in anticipation for Aries, my brother by the way, to start to sing, while I was doing some exercise.

"Stop doing jumping jacks and jogging around the place, Sagit. You nearly stepped on me!" Scorpio complained like he always do, that grumpy ol' man. He's not that old, but he sure acts like it!

"Nearly." I point out with a shrug. "I didn't step on you. I look where I am going."

He glares at me anyway like the jerk he is.

I sigh and stop jogging, but don't stop exercising.

You never know when you can't do them anymore... so do it while you still can. Besides, exercise keeps me healthy and happy, so I don't care what anyone says, I'm doing what I want to do. It keeps me calm and lets me think better, so why the heck should I stop just because he said so?

Scorpio facepalms as I jump up to do a jumping jack and accidentally tripped, starting to fall but managed to regain my balance. I glared at him, and he glares right back. What a happy little bond we have.

Here's the problem:
Scorpio might consider me too argumentative, and I might consider Scorpio too obstinate, but I suppose we can still get along rather alright sometimes.

Right, back to Aries' song. I brace myself for either brilliant singing or the opposite. I sit down and pay attention, even though I don't want to. I don't want to hear him sing of his pain and sadness, his anger and guilt. I want to bust us out of here and have some fun, make him laugh. That's what brothers are supposed to do, right? Even though we argue quite alot and fight, I want him to be happy.

But I can't make him happier, and that hurts me. That makes me rage and want to swear. That I'm not there for my friend. I want to be beside him, comforting him, listening to him vent. But I'm not... I can't.

I hate this.

Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa

"That's alot of whoas," I hear Capricorn say meekly. I can't help but snicker, imagining Aries glaring at her. At least Capricorn us there to cheer him up. I should be thankful and glad she is there, and I am.

I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm hoping Gemini will respond, but he is quiet like Scorpio, who has an eyebrow raised.

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse

An apocalypse? Uh. I'm not ready. Usually I might be. I have an ultimate survival kit under my bed and sometimes in my school bag.

But my school bag is still underneath my desk in the classroom, so... I mean I still had a kitkat bar that I hid in my pocket that I am still holding onto. Scorpio has been eyeing it ever since he saw it.

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age

The Age Of Being Kept In A Cell, yeah? It's been rather boring so far, but this singing competition is living things up, and I like it!

I'm radioactive, radioactive

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive