End It Now

CAPRICORN'S P.O.V

Ehm, warning, there will be a mention of blood. And death. Oh wait, it is way too late for me to be saying this.

Ah well, at least I said it this time.

This is not a good chapter for me.

Who am I kidding. This is not a good chapter for anyone. Read on to see people die.

Good day. Or night, that depends on the time you're reading this.

Okay, let's get into it.

-

So, I was in excruciating pain. I mean, I could be accidentally exaggerating it. My endurance level of pain is quite low since I normally don't get injured.

Only sometimes.

Wait, did I jinx it?

I fell to the ground, screaming a curse word till my voice got hoarse.

Virgo looked horrified at what she just did, to my surprise.

Then again, it's not very surprising.

Maybe she just remembered that I saved her from drowning when she jumped in the river to save Ophiuchus...

Nah.

That was long ago.

She probably had forgotten about it.

Scorpio was still not responding till he saw the blood. For a moment, something in his eyes changed.

His eyes got lighter, and suddenly, he was coughing and wheezing. His eyes were wide open, and he was staring at the wound in shock.

He kneeled over by my side.

"No no no no no no no no no no no no no No No NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !"

"Scorpy, calm down," I managed to say, though I was clenching my fists and trying to be as still as a rock. I forced my eyes open and saw him tearing up.

Oh, wait, no- "Scorpio, I'm fine, just help me bandage the wound. I'm not going to die. Scorpio, please."

His eyes were bulging. He was panicking, I could tell. He managed to nod. I waited as he tore a piece of his shirt and used it as a bandage.

I gritted my teeth even harder as tears sprang from my eyes. I hate pain.

I was worried Virgo would suddenly appear and kill us, but she was too busy staring in terror.

I wonder why...

Is she feeling guilty only now???

Because it might be too late for that.

Scorpio gripped his katana in both hands, shaking hard. I thought he was going to go up to Virgo and fight...

I was dead wrong.

Instead, he stabbed himself in the gut.

I stared.

And screamed.

"AAAAAHHHH! What the h*ll, Scorpio! This isn't Minecraft or Kirby or whatever you know!!! YOU CAN DIE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING- oh god, that's alot of blood!"

Scorpio was the complete opposite of me. He was deadly calm. At first, he let out a strangled scream and nearly lost consciousness right then, but he fought against the overwhelming pain.

He stared at me with longing and wrapped me in his arms. He was crying, but inaudibly.

"It's okay," he kept saying. "It's for the better. Now, I don't have to worry about me hurting you again."

"What do you mean?" I whispered, struggling to get up. I managed to sit up, though I was slouching horribly.

I kissed him on the lips, gentle and light.

He smiled.

A beautiful smile.

And then the light went out of his eyes, and he died in my arms.

He was never going to kiss me again.

Or hold me in his arms.

Or anything.

In fact, I would rather make him hate me, break up, and never meet again than him to go.

Ñòw þhòùģh... Ì ßhòùĺď hàvē ķņøwņ.

My eyes turned red.

I turned towards Virgo with a murderous smile. I stood up, ignoring the pain.

I snarled.

"Come here, you."

§çöřpîœ Þhĕ Şčõřpìòñ ❌