Get Yourself Ready

PISCES P.O.V  ♓

It was 27 April, or so I assume because they OBVIOUSLY didn't give me a watch or anything to check the time and date!

The guards were leading me out of my cell and to a Preparation Room, or so they said. I hope it is a Preparation Room and not a.... Execution Room.

Uhm, anyways though...

As they led me there, I was shaking. I just couldn't stop thinking about what they could- and might do to us. I shuddered. What if they tried pulling out my fingernails one by one? Or my hair? Or my TEETH?!

... you could see I was freaking out a little too much. I only calmed down a tiny bit when I saw my cousin Aquarius.

I waved and jumped up and down, ignoring the guards dirty looks. "Hey, Aqua! Aqua! Aqua, its Pisces!" I yelled at the blue-haired boy. He turned to me, eyes widened. "Pisco?"

... its not Pisco, Aquaman.

"Pisces," I corrected him.

"Pisco," he told me stubbornly.

"Pisces," I argued irritated.

"Pisco!" he said slowly.

"PISCES!" I snapped in anger.

He just laughed as the guards facepalmed and I sighed loudly to show my disapproval.

After the arguement with my annoying cousin, the guards shove us in separate rooms and told us to take what we needed for the battle. I was confused.

What battle?

A pillow fight?

That's kind of cool.

Why would they kidnap us just to have us pillow fight though? I don't get it. What I didn't understand was that there was real weapons in the room. Why would they give us that in a pillow or food fight?

To cut deadly hamburgers in half or something? I didn't get it, being the "innocent fish" I was.

I picked out a fishing net- not to catch fish- and a small dagger. I just wasn't one for fancy things. I wasn't focused in weaponry. I just wanted to know what it was for.

  Eagerly.

I knew that was something different about me ever since the crazy scientist injected something into me.

I could actually feel how powerful a person is when I hold their hand. Ain't that awesome yet creepy at the same time?

Back here though. I picked a huge dark blue backpack and stuffed it full with sandwiches and juice packets, leaving the outside pocket empty to put my flashlight and a tiny box of coffee sweets.

Then I saw the sleeping bags, clothes and life jackets. I mearly fainted. What is this for?! I kept screaming in my mind, this doesn't make any sense! No party would ever need a life jacket, or that much extra clothes!

Why would we need a PENKNIFE?! To stab someone in their sleep when they accidentally kick you?

Is that why???

  I took another bag, a sling bag this time that was light blue in colour. I stuffed in two new underwear my size and a belt. I don't know why exactly.

I found myself a scabbard for my dagger and used the belt I got so that my net and dagger just hung on it, at my waist, easily accessible.

I took a dark grey hat and put it on. I felt ready for anything! I just grabbed an white pillow and brought it along with me.

I stepped out of the door the guards told me to go and...

  Found myself in a forest.

   "WHAT IS GOING ON?!" I finally lost it.

A pillow fight in a forest DOES NOT make any sense. The pillows will get really dirty and maybe torn apart by branches. Someone help explain to me what is going on?!