Chapter 33: TOIAU

The mansion was filled with the girls again. They're all complete but not like before... It was so silent.

No bickering, teasing, laughters.

The whole mansion was also guarded so they can't escape because tomorrow, they will be sent to the project.

"This is all your fault!" Joy shouted while crying. Wendy and Yeri hold her down.

"Joy, stop it." Wendy said.

"Why?! It's true! We won't be facing this problem if only you followed rules and just sit back at the corner! You guys even hide the so called plan to us! What are you planning? Leaving this island without us? Huh?!" Joy shouted.

"It's not like that—"

"Then why?!" She cutted Yeri off.

"Lisa, why did you even spill everything? You're so selfish. Are you afraid of getting the punishment alone?" Jihyo added this time because her members is crying a lot.

"Guys please, it's not like that. I'm sure Lisa have a plan." Chaeyoung said and look at Lisa who's beside her.

The Thai just keep quiet and look away.

"I thought we're family here? Why did you drag everyone with you? Look at those kids who don't even have a single clue about this situation and yet they're going to suffer." Jihyo added then shake her head in disappointment as she tried consoling the Itzy members who keeps on crying.

"Lisa." Irene walk in front of Lisa and cupped her face to make her look at her. "We trust you. I trust you so much okay?" She said softly only for Lisa to hear but Seulgi saw the act.

"You're still siding her despite everything, unnie?" Seulgi scoff. "We're going to that project that's known to be so dangerous as only one person can survive that punishment tomorrow, aren't you thinking about what it might cause to us? We might all die there just because Lisa dragged us with her!"

"No one's gonna die." Lisa answered this time that caught their attention.

"Oh, look who finally decided to talk." Nayeon mock which received a nudge on her side from Jeongyeon.

"How are you so sure? Huh? You want this to happen right? You dragged us with you so you won't be facing it alone." Momo said.

"She said no one's gonna die, that means no one's gonna die." Said Jennie.

"Why? Are you going to protect us?" Joy asked Lisa as she get her gun. "For fvck's sake! We're all going to die there! Why don't we just start it right now?!" Everyone got alarmed and pull their guns out when Joy point it to Lisa.

Blackpink of course point theirs to Joy. Those who's against Lisa point their guns to the latter's protectors. Wendy and Yeri point their guns to Twice. Irene keeps on changing from her members to Twice as well while Itzy got worried and just stand up to watch them nervously. They don't want to add to problems.

They keep on checking each other's movements because they're all ready to pull the trigger if someone start to move weirdly.

"G-Guys please put your guns down." Lisa, who's in between them all said. When no one move, she extended her arm then slowly push Jisoo and Chaeyoung's arm down. "Baby," she hold Irene's hand and gently put it down.

That's when everyone calmed down and step back as they all put their weapons down.

Joy scoff then walk upstairs followed by Seulgi. Wendy and Yeri bid their goodbye before following their co-members.

Itzy also followed as well as Twice.

"Lisa, don't mind them, they just don't know why you're doing it." Chaeyoung said as she hold Lisa's hand.