Chapter 28: Very

Lisa felt bad because of it. She tighten her arms around Irene and kiss her temple.

"I'm sorry." That made Irene's cries even louder. She's right, Lisa don't want it too.

"Why did you even do that! I hate you!" Irene hit her back but still hugging Lisa. There's no way she'll let go of her now that she knows Lisa don't want them to break up too.

"I'm sorry Hyun, I'm really sorry. I need to do it." Lisa said softly while caressing Irene's hair and giving her head multiple kisses from time to time.

"You should've told me everything. You should've let me help you, you should've stay with me, you're supposed to be honest with me, we were supposed to be honest with each other and not to keep secret right?" Irene push herself back to look at Lisa.

The Thai is just looking at her in shock.

"How did you—"

"It doesn't matter!" Irene snap then wipe her tears. "What you did hurt me, and we all knew that it hurt you too. You're hurting the both of us rather than facing it together with me. Lisa I love you." Irene said softly this time and caress Lisa's face. She wipe the younger's tears that escaped her eyes using her thumb. "And we can face it together. You can't just keep it to yourself. We're a team."

Lisa broke a lot of promises. She promised herself not to be this open and transparent, not to show anyone that she's weak, that she's scared, that she's frightened and worried about what's going to happen, she promised herself not to cry. She promised not to be attached to someone, not to meddle with someone's business, not to let someone in... She broke a lot of promises since she grow this dangerous yet great feelings for Irene.

"You have us. You have me." Irene rest her forehead against Lisa's as she keeps on wiping the latter's tears using her thumbs. "Don't leave me again please?" She whispered while crying.

Lisa close her eyes and nod her head multiple times as she tried to stop her tears but who is she trying to fool?

Irene lift the Thai's face using both of her hands.

"I love you." She give Lisa's lips a tender kiss and let it linger there for a while before resting her forehead against Lisa's again and close her eyes. "Say it" she whispered. "Tell me how much you love me."

Lisa open her eyes and stare at Irene's beautiful one that she fell in love with. "I love you too Hyun, so so much." Lisa said between sobs. "I'm sorry. I promise I won't keep secrets from you anymore. I'm really sorry."

Irene cupped Lisa's face and kiss her again before smiling.

"You're taking advantage of me." Lisa said with a blush that made Irene laugh.

"This is mine." She gave another peck on Lisa's lips. "I can kiss it whenever I want." She said and hug the Thai. "You need to tell me everything, okay?" She whispered.

"Okay." Lisa answered as she tighten her hug around Irene that made the older to smile.

Finally, they're together again.

Just outside their room~

"Hand me another." Jeongyeon said which Tzuyu did. "Here." She hand another tissue for Mina which the latter gladly took and wipe her tears.

"Omg they're together again." Yeri said while wiping her tears after pushing herself out of the door.

Wendy just smile at them and look away.

"Don't be so dramatic, it's not that you have fallen in love with Lisa deeply." Nayeon told Mina who keeps on crying since they started listening to Lisrene's conversation against the door.