Chapter 14: Peaceful

It's a peaceful morning for the two woman who's still sleeping and cuddling in the bed. They can say that it's one of the best sleeps they had. The wind blew the curtains from the balcony that makes the sunrays to peek inside the room and hit their skin. Irene yawn and stretch her arms. She was about to move when she suddenly felt something... Or someone beside her so she open her eyes and saw Lisa who's still peacefully sleeping beside her and the memory of last night flashes through her mind. She don't know how they got here in her bed but she don't care about that for now. She smile at that and wrap her arm around Lisa before closing her eyes, she don't know when will this happen again so might as well enjoy it to the fullest. She smile widely when she felt Lisa pull her closer against her.

What a nice way to wake up...

It's so peaceful...

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE EARTH~

"CAN YOU PUT THAT DOWN?!" Seulgi shouted.

"THEN LET GO OF MY GROUPMATE!!" Momo shouted back while still pointing her gun at her.

"Bitch! I'm going to kill you once I escaped!" Cubby said who's under Seulgi's foot with a gun pointed at her.

"Guys! Help!" Ryujin shouted who's in the floor and hugging Jisoo's leg.

"She's so strong! What the hell!" Yuna shouted who's in Jisoo's left leg. They're stopping her from getting near the table because Jisoo will get anything sharp from there and they all know that it's their end if that happens.

"Can you calm the fvck down?!" Jihyo shouted while holding Jennie's left shoulder and wrist and keeping her pinned in the floor.

"Did you just shout at me?!" Jennie shouted while trying her best to remove her friend's grip at her.

"Yah! You're making it worse!" Nayeon who's holding Jennie's right shoulder and wrist shouted at Jihyo.

"Can't we just punch her to knock her out? I'm not liking any of this!" Sana said who's restraining Jennie's feet to move.

"PUT THAT AROUND HER!!" Tzuyu shouted after throwing the duck tape to Dahyun and the latter quickly taped Mina to the wall with the help of Lia and Yeji.

"YAH! WE NEED THAT TOO! OR TAPE! OR ANYTHING!" Joy shouted who's keeping Chaeyoung down in the chair together with Chaeryoung.

"Guys I already called for help—" Wendy, who just entered the room, stopped when she saw what's happening.

"TIE HER!!" Seulgi shouted and Ryujin immediately jump at her that made Wendy's eyes to widen.

"W-What's this?!" Wendy shouted when she successfully dodged Ryujin's attempt that made the latter to fall and when Wendy turn around, a scissor is already coming right through her and thankfully... Tzuyu who's the fastest among them all, happened to kick it mid air.

"What the hell Jisoo unnie!" Tzuyu said in disbelief.

"I panicked!" Jisoo said with her arms up in the air like surrendering.

BACK TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE EARTH BUT MORE CALM AND PEACEFUL ~

The two is now in the kitchen. Lisa's sitting in the stool while waiting for Irene who's preparing breakfast in front of her. She have both of her hands clasped in top of the counter and just looking at Irene. When the older turn around, she put the kimchi fried rice in front of Lisa and bacon and eggs on top before putting hers in her plate then wash her hands, put the apron back in the hook and push the glass of chocolate milk in front of Lisa before taking her seat.