CHAPTER ELEVEN

Two Thousand Years Ago

Sardina, Greece

Eros

Fuck, am I really doing this? Am I going to marry her? A god marrying a mortal would spread like wildfire, and it wouldn't take my mother long to figure out who it was. Gods, I was putting an even larger target on her back by being with her, wasn't I? My mother would move on to a new distraction, eventually, if the case was just mortals worshipping Psyche instead of her, but marrying her favorite son?

My mother is many things, forgiving is not one of them.

I should really take it back, but Psyche wraps her arms around my neck, kissing me excitedly and any plans I had to take back my offer, vanishes from my mind. She pulls back a little, her ruby lips rubbing against mine as she speaks, "You will have to wait until he returns."

My kiss is harder, rougher than hers, more tinted with my desperate need. Spinning us in bed, I pin her underneath me, breaking from her lips to shower her face with affection, "Returns?"

She laughs softly, and a suffusion of her happiness pulsates across the tie between us. What I had thought was a fluke or aberration, seemed only to grow strong the more I felt for her, and the more she felt for me.

"Yes, he is out at the moment."

Says the fly to the spider.

My smile turns wicked, looking down at her, my eyes glowing with lust. I doubt she knows that she's just declared that no one is coming to save her from my clutches. That she's just said, in not so many words...that she's all mine.

Kissing down her chest, my tongue drawing lines down the edge of her toga.

"So no one is coming to save you from me?"

She shakes her head cautiously, and bites her lip again, "N-no, but I would like to wait on this."

I laugh lightly at that, leaning up to kiss her again, "Waiting for us to be married for that," if I'm going to be married for the first time ever, I'm going to do it right, "Doesn't mean you can't learn me...and I you."

Do it right while bending the rules, a bit.

She giggled, though I can tell by the edge to it, that's she's more nervous than she's letting on. "How do you suggest we do this?"

Don't scare her, let her come closer, she needs to be in control, not you.

Relaxing back on the bed next to her, "Touch me...Nowhere is forbidden to you..."

Her gazes traveled down my shadowy outline, "A-are you sure?"

Taking her hand, I press her soft hand on the part between my toga, my eyes practically devouring her in the darkness, "Yes."

Her cheeks burn red in the darkness, and she slowly drags her hand down my chest, pausing at my belt, then drifting back up, pushing either side of my toga off my shoulders, the only thing keeping it and me concealed, is the gold belt cinching at my waist. If she were to undo it, I'd be completely open to her.

Groaning at the feeling of her touch on my chest, I pull her closer into my side, pressing my face into her hair, hovering over her ear, allowing me to huskily whisper, "Touch me, I belong to you..."'

Words I've never said before, and will likely never say again, but when they slip past my lips, I know they are true.

She pulls her hand from my chest, dropping lower to where she can see the outline of my hard cock in my toga. She runs her fingers gently over it, and I have to stop myself from moaning at the simple touch.