CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Two Thousand Years Ago

Sardina, Greece

Psyche

It's him. It's really him. I thought that he wasn't coming back. That I would never see him again but he kept his promise. I was still going to be his and I continue to kiss his face, excitement bubbles in my stomach.

"There's more rules you must obey if we are to stay together." He says, pulling away from me.

"Yes. Anything." I whisper, moving closer to him. All I wanted was his lips on mine.

"You can't ever see me in the light. Promise me that you'll never try to and I'm yours." He says. It was an odd request but I was going to accept it. At this moment, I just wanted him. Any questions I have I can ask later.

"I promise, my Husband." I nod.

He kisses me hard. "Now, shall we pick up where we left off last time?"

I giggle, jumping into his arms. "You know... I've never done this before."

He laughs, falling back onto the bed. "Kiss your husband? I would hope so."

I sit up on top of him, grabbing his hand. Slowly, I trail it down my body until it hovers my womanhood. "No. This..."

"Oh?" My husband growls playfully, rolling me under him. He pins me beneath him. My face burns as he rips my nightgown down the middle, his mouth placing hot kisses on my breasts. "I told you I'm going to fuck you in every way possible."

"T-tell me how." I breathe loudly, his touch sending shivers down my spine. I craved every inch of him. He sucked hard on my nipple, one hand pressing against my clit. His teasing was sending me over the edge. It wasn't fair that he was able to do this to me. I have never wanted someone this badly in my entire life. It was like I was under his spell. A single finger teases my entrance and I moan loudly. I didn't have to be quiet anymore. There were no guards or maids wandering the hall. No one to stop us.

"First, I'm going to take your virtue," He growls. "You'll be mine forever then."

"H-have you ever taken a woman's virtue before?" I moan. His kisses trail my chest until they stop on my other nipple. He took it into his mouth, treating it just like the other. I could feel myself dripping, aching for his member.

"No, not even in my vast experience have I deflowered a virgin." He laughs. I grab his arms.

"Do you promise that I will be your last?" I ask. I needed to know. I wanted to be his last conquest.

He glances up at me, pausing for a second. Another finger slips inside me and I moan.

"You'll be my only wife." He says.

I look down at him, my eyes connecting with his. "Will I be the last you make love to?"

"Is that what you want?" He asks.

I nod. "I want you to be only mine, Husband. As I am only yours."

"Then it will be so." He says, his fingers thrusting faster in and out of me. "Gods, you're slick for me."

My breathing quickens and I reach my arms above my head, arching my back. "Claim me as yours."

"So impatient..." He teases.

"C-can you blame me?"

He laughs, his fingers becoming rougher inside me. "I'm going to own you... You're going to take every inch of my cock in you."