Chapter 5

Shu Yi did not sleep at all that night. How was he going to face Gao Shi De in the morning? Things had happened so fast that he was so turned on to say no. How was he going to face him tomorrow?

As he was still thinking, he heard Gao Shi De's bedroom door open, and he saw him strolling into the room with sleepy eyes. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. He saw a halo on top of Shi De. Something about him was different.

Let's get this over with. He thought.

"So about last night" what was he supposed to say now. How was it? Before he went on Gao Shi De replied but what he said caught him off guard.

"What about last night" Gao Shi De replied.

He knew that this was probably going to happen, but he was just caught off guard and all his strength suddenly vanished making him forget that he was holding something.

The noise from the shattering Chinaware knocked some sense back into him.

Gao Shi De panicked, "are you okay?" he was there beside Shu Yi in a flash carrying him to safety away from the fragments of the disintegrated cup.

Shu Yi felt his chest tighten. He had this caring friend all to himself, but he was now hiding things from him.

Now that he was so close to Gao Shi De, their faces inches away from each other, he could see his face glowing. Today was different. He was shining.

"uuuhmm, so... like... how-did you sleep well?" he should say it. That is what friends do. They don't hide stuff like this from each other.

"what happened to grammar," Shi De asked playfully giving Shu Yi a cheeky smile.

"How was your night? did you sleep well or dream anything?"

"I think last night was just the best night I've had in a while." He calmly replied making Shu Yi sit on the sofa as he went back to the kitchen to clean the mess.

"How so" Shu Yi shouted from the lounge.

Gao Shi De came to stand at the door of the lounge a broom.

"I don't know I just feel...happy and good and content. I have all these good feelings that I'm feeling. I don't know what happened, but I woke up feeling like that." Gao Shi De finished with a smile. He was just feeling happy like he just said. He winked at Shu Yi and went back to the kitchen to clean up the mess.

"He is happy." Shu Yi whispered to himself. "I can be forgiven because he is happy and telling him will make him hate himself or make him sad." he was clenching his fists. "lets leave him happy. Happy is good" and that's what he did. He chose the easiest way out. He let it slide. He ignored everything and let the day go by with his guilty self and a happy Gao Shi De.

Evening came and both men were watching TV in the lounge. Shu Yi was still feeling guilty, and his heart was pounding. Scared that anytime Gao Shi De might remember the events of the previous night and confront him about it. He had kept stuff from his friend, something that had not happened in a long time of their friendship.

"hahahaha" Gao Shi De laughed from the show that he was watching, and this scared the already scared Shu Yi that he jumped and Gao Shi De looked at him with a questioning eye. He could not do this. Sit there and pretend that he was okay with everything. The secret was eating his insides.

Standing up he said, "I'm going to sleep now I'm not feeling too good."

Gao Shi De held his hand before he went far "sit down we need to talk" his smiling face disappeared.

Shit! He remembers. Shu Yi was sweating buckets. "Is everything okay?" he asked with a shaky voice

"You tell me." Gao Shi De replied. Shu Yi looked at his toes. Too ashamed to face Gao Shi De's face.

"Ye...yeah yeah I mean yes everything is okay. Why?"

"You don't have anything to say to me?" Gao Shi De inquired

Shu Yi could only see one word in his eyes ... BUSTED.

"No no I don't"

"You are being super repetitive today for a person who is okay. What are you hiding from me? Is it work? What happened? Did Ming Ming call you again?"

He took a breath of relief.

"I'm just stressed because of work."

"Yeah right!" Gao Shi De knew that Shu Yi was lying.

"If you don't want to tell me what's wrong it's okay but when it becomes too hard to bear on your own you know you can always come to me. I'm always here for you Shu Yi." Gao Shi De finished softy.

Shu Yi's eyes became glossy with tears. Too embarrassed to be seen crying he turned around. He knew Gao Shi De would keep on pressing if he really cried so he quickly stood up and faced the door.

He tried to control his voice so much, but he failed because he weakly and shakily muttered, "Thanks Gao Shi De."

Three hours later.

Zhou Shu Yi had fallen asleep bawling his eyes out with guilt of lying to his friend. He had just fallen asleep when Gao Shi De came into his room, his face showing that he was out of it.

Sleep walking.

He came into Shu Yi's room entered the blankets and snuggled against him. Shu Yi was awoken by the shuffling in his bed, his eyes a bit red from the crying.

"Gao Shi De what are you doing?" He asked in a sleepy voice

"let's do it again." Gao Shi De said

"Do what again?"

"Let's do it again."

"Gao Shi De are you awake?' this all was becoming confusing for Shu Yi. For all he knew, Gao Shi De had pretended to not know anything in the morning. How come he remembers now, he wondered.

"The lady is not around Shi De we can't do it again."

Gao Shi De had started to dry hump his leg and he could feel him getting hard with each move."

"Gao Shi De Stop." He said with a stern voice. He was not gay. God knows they both were straight men. What was wrong with his friend now?

He began getting worried when Gao Shi De took hold of his hands pinned them on top his pillow, straddled him and began dry humping him.

Gao Shi De was a muscled strong man so no matter how much he tried to struggle he couldn't fight him.

It was when he gave up struggling that Shi De stopped too.

Shu Yi lost his train of thought when Gao Shi De softly and slowly kissed his lips.