Chapter 15

The desire.

The craving.

The lust he felt in that moment was intense. The pictures from his dream were still vivid. Was his consciousness getting those memories back?

His mind became a mess.

Early Saturday morning he woke up and got ready then left before Shu Yi could see him. He came back late and went straight to his room. Shu Yi didn't see him at all that weekend and during the week Shide was scarce.

Shuyi became bothered by not seeing Shide. He thought they were past the recovery stage from their incident. The counseling sessions Shuyi attended made him come to a realization that he liked Shide since the second night they had sex. The time he allowed it to happen between the two of them. The night he lost his ivirginity.

Although he was partly responsible for the unfortunate event that took place the third time, the case still fell under sexual assault. The doctor had given him the choice to choose whether he wanted to make it a police case or not. He chose not to. Now he was wondering why Shide was avoiding him when they had seemed like they were past the situation.

He kinda missed him.

Wednesday night, he followed Shide as soon as he walked in and they both went to his room.

"I haven't seen you around lately," he said walking in towards Shi de's bed.

"I'm Busy," was Shide's answer as he avoided Shu Yi's view.

"Doctor said you should take it easy. Should I make you dinner?"

"I'm good thanks. I'll just rest."

"Without eating?"

"I'm not hungry."

Shu Yi could tell that something was up. He went and sat on the bed to get Shi De's attention.

"Today someone asked me out."

Gao Shi De walked across the room and when to the night stand on the other side of the bed away from ShuYi. He began looking for something in the drawer.

"Zheng Wen's friend asked me out." He repeated in case Shide didn't hear him.

Gao Shi De paused his search.

What was he looking for again?

He wasn't sure but he became rough as he rummaged through the drawer.

"I told him I'll think about it."

Shi De slammed the drawer shut and went in the bathroom to refresh himself. He was feeling hot.

But....Why was he bothered?

When did Shu Yi start dating men?

Did Zheng Wen think he could not take care of ShuYi because of what happened ?

"Gao Shi De!" Shu Yi knocked at the bathroom door.

"What's wrong? Can I come in?"

What was he going to do with his dreams? Does that mean he was attracted to Shu Yi too? Shide's mind was a mess.

"Shi De?" Shuyi kept on knocking. Gao Shide washed his face and came out.

"Why? What's wrong?" Shuyi was worried.

"I just have a lot in my mind."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'll take my medication and sleep. Talk to you tomorrow?"