Epilogue

A group of friends sat in the lounge room drinking beer and just talking. They were all making jokes at ShuYi who wouldn't leave Shide's arms.

Zheng Wen was amused by this ShuYi. He was like a baby being clingy. Shide too was no exception. His hands were holding ShuYi across the chest, occasionally reaching for some snacks and feeding both of them.  It just looked really cute and too sweet for the guys.

"If this is going to be like this all night then I'll leave. It's calling me single in all languages," one of the guys said getting up ready to leave.

It was actually time to go and that was an excuse for leaving. One after the other, they left and ShuYi and Shide was left just the two of them in their home.

"This is the most boring part of hanging out with them." ShuYi complained playing with Shide's arm across his chest.

"Cleaning up?" Shide asked.

"Yes," ShuYi said raising his face so he could look at Shide's face.

"I like it here." Shide confessed.

"Clean tomorrow?" ShuYi asked with a cute pout.

"How about now?"

"Snuggles?"

"I'm always up for snuggles."

Shide leaned his head down and kissed Shuyi's lips trapping Shuyi's down lip between his.

He was now comfortable with making out but today he wanted to test his limit. It's been almost a month and ShuYi had kept his word. He had accepted whatever affection Shide had given him. He hadn't pushed him or forced him into uncomfortable intimacy. They had smooches and lots of cuddling.

Their conversations were now full of laughter and holding of hands. They were sharing plates of food and feeding each other. They surprised each other with presents or gifts and words of encouragement that stroked the others ego.

They had gone on dates late at night with their hoodies on just holding hands. They had gone to the movies and fed each other sour candy. Their relationship had shifted from being best friends to being lovers without sex.

Yes it is possible.

But Shide wanted to move on to the next stage.
He deepened the kiss and guided ShuYi to come on top of him.

ShuYi could feel Shide was hesitant to be firm with his body. His touches were light which was a turn on for him surprisingly.

He lightly moved his hips against Shide's, accommodating Shide's tongue is his mouth.

Gao Shide moaned.

ShuYi pulled away, his eyes refusing to fully open, his hips still moving.

"Are you ok?"

Shide didn't verbally respond but rather captured Shide's mouth and continued kissing him. ShuYi had stimulated his arousal by the movement of his hips. Up until now he hadn't had a flashback and he didn't want to think about it.

He took off Shuyi's T-shirt. And ShuYi helped him unbutton his shirt. As soon as ShuYi was done, Shide was carrying ShuYi to his bedroom and all the while ShuYi was planting hickeys on Shide's neck.

When they got in, Shide placed ShuYi on the bed and took off his pants. He went on the bed and tugged Shuyi's pants off too. He looked at ShuYi longingly. Being naked around each other was not new. They took baths and showers together but this aroused naked ShuYi was a sight to behold.

Gao Shi De kissed ShuYi from the top of his penis to his stomach, then chest and nipples, then his neck until he reached his lips. It was nothing provocative but rather he was worshiping his body. He was appreciating him. Expressing love with his lips and tongue. Placing his ownership on every part of the body.