Chapter 8

The day went by slowly for both males. Shu Yi was still nursing his bruises and Gao Shi De was just in a bad mood the whole day.

He came back late from work and when he went in to check up on Shu Yi, he found him in bed.

Did he sleep the whole day?

"Hey ," he gently shook the man in bed. "how are you feeling now? Did you eat at all today?" but there was no response. He looked around and he saw some empty dishes and food wraps. He also looked at Shu Yi 's nightstand table and he saw a post it note that said Get well soon from ZW.

At least Zheng Wen stopped by. He was somewhat relieved.

Zheng Wen was one person Gao Shi De could trust with Shu Yi. They had discovered each other in school and became friends. The friendship these two males shared with Shu Yi was so different. Gao Shi De was like Shu Yi's anchor, his home and safe place whilst Zheng Wen was the partner in crime.

He started stroking Shu Yi 's hair, fondly.

"Ok Goodnight I came in pretty late today because work was hectic not because I was still mad at you. I understand that I can be overbearing sometimes but it is because I care for you so much," there was still no response.

"ok I will leave you to sleep. I brought dinner whenever you feel hungry you can get it from the fridge and heat it up." He stroked Shu Yi 's hair one last time and he kissed his forehead gently.

Something tugged at his heartstrings the moment he was pulling away. Familiar?

"Goodnight," he whispered then left his room.

After having dinner, Shi De worked a bit from his Laptop and retired to bed.

Shu Yi had been sleeping for real when Gao Shi De came back from work. Zheng Wen had brought him some pain relief in the afternoon. He had not told him the full story of what had happened but just that he was having a headache.

At 1.29 am Tuesday morning his door opened. Shu Yi was alert because he slept so much during the day, he was half asleep when Gao Shi De came strolling in his room dressed in his boxer short,

"No," he whined, "not again."

He waited until Gao Shi De was sitting on his bed. He said nothing and he did nothing just waited. When he saw Gao Shi De trying to pull off his boxer that is when he lost it.

"Gao Shi De NO!" he vehemently refused in a hard voice.

One time was a mistake but if he kept on allowing it then that is not ok at all.

"Gao Shi De can you hear me? Go back to your room and sleep." He shook him but Shi De was still not listening. He continued to take off his boxer and went in Shu Yi 's blankets.

Shu Yi was coming out of his blankets when he felt a strong grip on his arm.

"come back," Gao Shi De said softly.

"No! Gao Shi De, I'm not coming back in there. You are not feeling ok right now and you need to go to your room right now and sleep. Do you want to sleep in my bed instead and I will go to yours?"

"no, I want to sleep with you." Gao Shi De responded calmly still holding firmly Shu Yi 's hand.

Shu Yi shook his head no.

"by sleeping do you mean sharing the bed because that totally fine with me.

"and more," Gao Shi De added.

"Gao Shi De you can't do this especially if you're not fully aware of what you're doing. This is not you. Go to sleep in your room and we will talk about what has been happening tomorrow."

Gao Shi De was still not listening. He pulled Shu Yi 's hand to him and Shu Yi fell back on the bed.

Gao Shi De did not waste time as he roughly took off Shu Yi 's pyjama pants. They struggled and wrestled as Shu Yi tried to defend himself from this attack. Shu Yi scratched Gao Shi De hard trying to protect himself, but he was still weak. He lost the fight. He didn't see Shi De get ready but in between their tussling, Shi De had become aroused and this was his worst nightmare.

He screamed in pain when he felt Gao Shi De enter his sore and bruised hole.

"SHIDE stop?!! It hurts please no."

He cried asking for help; trying to dismantle himself from the muscled guy on top of him, but he couldn't. During the whole time Shi De penetrated him, he screamed and yelled asking Gao Shi De to stop.

"Please Stop. Wake up. Gao Shi De please come back," Shu Yi begged and slapped the man above him.

He wondered why he was not waking up because he scratched and hit him multiple times. It took a while for Gao Shi De to finish and when he did, Shu Yi was writhing in pain. Red substance soaked the bed and his pants that were thrown aside. He was crashed. His head was foggy. All he could feel was pain. Shu Yi choked on his tears as he felt his heart break.

Gao Shi De had raped him whilst he was sleep walking.