CHAPTER 4|A Walk

Tw:
Two brief mentions of Kidnapping

(Tommy's pov)

An hour or two into the movie, Phil asks, "Is there anything you'd like to eat?"

I shake my head no and go back to watching the movie. Around that time, I fall asleep, waking up around 9 am, some random Disney movie is playing.

I get up and look around, there's a note on the coffee table, and it sounds like people is talking in the kitchen, I pick up the note and read,

Tommy!
I had to leave for work early,but Techno and Will are both home,and my phone numbers written on the back of the paper.
-phil

I put the paper in my pocket in case I need it, and walk towards the kitchen.

"How can you fail at making eggs?"

"They're hard!It's not my fault!"

I stand in the doorway, watching Techno and Wilbur fail to make eggs.

"Eggs are so simple!"

"No.They're not.Oh Hi Tommy."Techno says, waving at me.

"Good morning Tommy!"Wilbur smiles, "We're making breakfast, wanna help?"

"No."I say, walking out of the prison. If I want out of this place, I have to stop being so nice.

"Alright!If you need anything we're here!"Wilbur shouts up the stairs.

I enter my room and shut my door, checking my phone that's laying on my bed.Shit.I forgot to text Purpled goodnight last night.

Big P:

Night Toms!

Big P:
Toms?

Big P:
Toms?

Big P:
Toms I'm going to head to bed,if you need help send 7 in your next text.

Big T:
Sorry I fell asleep

Big P:
Okay your okay good

Big P:
How are they?

Big P:
The family i mean

Big T:
Their okay

Big T:
I'm home with the two kids rn

Big T:
I might see if I can go for a walk around the neighborhood later

Big P:
Is it a nice neighborhood?

Big T:
yes

Big T:
I have to go now

Big T:
Bye

I turn my phone off, put it in, my pocket, and walk downstairs, past the kitchen and out the door, deciding to take my walk a little earlier than planned.

I notice those guys,(Ranboo and Tubbo I think their names were?)are outside again. I decide to walk across the street because it seems like there's more stuff the other way.

I hear footsteps behind me and someone yell, "Hey!Are you new around here?"

I turn around to see either Ranboo or Tubbo, I don't exactly know which one, standing behind me.

"Oh...Hi..."

"Hi!I'm Tubbo!"The brown-haired one says.

"Hi.I'm Ranboo."The black-haired one says.

"Hi...I'm Tommy."

I begin walking.

"Your Philza's new kid right?"Ranboo asks, catching up to me.

"No.I'm Julia's kid,but she didn't want me anymore."I whisper.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Yeah, I'm Phil's foster kid."

"Phil's nice. Wilbur's my tutor."Tubbo adds.

We walk for a little bit until we arrive at a park.

(Wilbur's pov)
Once me and Techno(aka me)finish with breakfast, I go upstairs to see if Tommy wants anything.

I knock on his door and then knock again.

"I'm coming in."I announce opening his door.

And he's not there. I check his bathroom. He's not there. I check every other room on the 2nd floor before running downstairs, and yelling to Techno, "Tommy's gone!"

"What?"

"Tommy's gone. I can't find him. We lost Tommy!"

"Will calm down, I'm sure he's fine."

"What if he's not fine?What if he got kidnapped or something?"

"He's probably fine."

I throw on my jacket and run out the door, Techno running after me.

"Wil calm down!"Techno half-yells, running after me.

"No!What if something bad happened to Tommy?"

"Dad would...kill us."Now Techno sounds like he's panicking.

"That's not what's important here!"I yell, facing Techno but still walking backwards.

I bump into something.

"Ow, what the fuck?"

"Tommy!"I yell, turning around.

"Tommy you're okay..."

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be okay?"

"We thought you got kidnapped or something!I was about to call dad!"I yelled.

Tommy flinches, "Sorry..."

"It's okay, just if you're gonna leave then tell us. Now you should eat some breakfast, I don't think you've eaten anything since you've gotten here."