17|'Reunion'

(Tommy's pov)
     I could just leave now. No one's guarding the door, and if I did I wouldn't have to deal with Phil.Yeah.I'll just leave. I get up and leave the break room.

     I  get so close to the door before I hear Puffy say, "Tommy..."

     I sigh and turn back around."Hey..."

     "Seeing as I can't trust you to be by yourself, and your father-"

      "Phil."I correct her.

       "-Phil should be here soon...I'm gonna have to have you wait in a holding cell."She brings me my bag and locks the cell. I can still see and hear the tv from where I am.

      I take out my phone.

  Dead Dad Club

Tommyinnit:
I just got arrested

Purpled:
WHAT

Thunder1408:
WTF HAPPENED

Tommyinnit:
I ran away from Phils house, was found by police, tried to run away from the police station but got caught

Tommyinnit:
And now i'm in a cell

Thunder1408:
Tommy...Why would you want to leave?Will and his family are the nicest people I've ever met,and I know for a fact they're the nicest family you've ever been with

Tommyinnit:
gtg i think phils here

   I put my phone back down. Puffy must've heard the car pulling in too because she rushed to let me out of my 'cell' and went to open the door. I followed next to her, if needed I could easily run out the door.

    The door opened and Phil was there. So just Phil. Techno and Will are probably in school and haven't even heard that I'm here yet.

     "Tommy!"He runs and hugs me."I'm so glad you're okay. Holy fuck."

       "Hey."

       "I...Honestly with how long you were missing for I thought you were dead."He sounds like he's about to cry.

     "I'm-I'm sorry..."

      Phil sighed, "We'll talk about this in the car, grab your bag."

      I go back to grab my bag and wave bye to Puffy. I follow Phil out to the car and get in.

      "Tommy...Why?"Phil asks as he begins driving.

       "I...I've only inconvenienced you guys. I made you worry over nothing,and I made you waste your money with the hospital...And that's only two of the things!"

       "Tommy...It wasn't over nothing, you weren't okay, and this will probably stress you out more."

       "Oh..."

        "And you're my son...The hospital wasn't a waste of money,I promise."He pauses."Do you wanna stop somewhere right now, or wait to eat until we get home?"

        "Wait until we get home."

        "Alright...We have to pick up Will and Tech on the way, and it's a long drive, you should head to sleep. We'll be talking about this more at home."

         "Goodnight..."

         "Goodnight Tommy."

          I settle myself against the window and fall asleep.