Chapter 22|I Hate This.

Tw:
Kinda implies verbal/child abuse?
Fighting

(Phils pov)

       The house was silent that night.Everything was weird without Tommy.We had him back for one day and then we lost him again.

     I hope he's safe,and happy.He deserves a good happy family.I wish we had got to spend more time with him,he's such a good kid.

     There's also a small part of me that hopes that Tommy will be put back into our home.He fits into our family...

(Tommy's Pov)
I ate dinner with my mom,Jason,and Hannah and them returned to my room.My mom seems nice,I don't know what Hannah was on about.

I grab my phone and contemplate texting Wilbur,Techno and Phil,but I decide against it.I don't want to get anymore attached then I already am.

Sometime after that I fall asleep and I'm woken up by yelling down stairs.It sounded like my mom?I can't hear what they're yelling about,is this what Hannah warned me about?The yelling stops and Jason says something.

I hate yelling.The sound of it takes up the whole house and the walls are incredibly thin.Phils house was always quiet,besides the sound of Wilbur's music it was silent at night.

Even if it was loud the walls were thick and you could barely hear anything through them.Plus my room was big and if needed I had room to move around or hide, not that I needed to hide anywhere.

I hug my pillow protectively and try to go back to sleep.I hear stomping and my door flings open.

      I hear my moms voice call me a bitch or something and approach my bed.I fake sleep the best I can.I feel her fist approach me and then suddenly stop.

      I hear Jason say something to her and then they leave,Jason silently shutting my door behind him.

      So that was what Hannah was talking about.I have to live like this now?I wanna go back to Phils house.It was safe there.

      I grab my phone and go to text Phil.I could at least say goodnight to him right?It wouldn't keep me attached.

Tommy:
   Gn,I miss you

Phil:
Goodnight,I miss you too.How is your new home?

      I contemplate telling him about what happened,I don't want him to worry.

Tommy:
I'm tired,I'll tell you more about it in the morning gn

      And with that,I go to sleep,hoping to not be woken up again.