13|Movies

(Tommy's pov)
      I have one rule. Tommy Innit never cries. There are no exceptions(Except when Jack and Purpled make your mom jokes but we don't talk about that.).

       "Tommy!"I hear Phil yell, waking me up.

        I get up and walk downstairs, after getting dressed.

       "Hey, kid!"Phil greets me, he's sitting at the kitchen counter with both Techno and Wilbur also sitting there.

      "Hi."I sit down next to Wilbur.

       "How'd you sleep?"Wilbur asks, trying to ruffle my hair.

        I push him away, "Fine."I mumble.

        Phil pushes me a plate of bacon, eggs, and orange juice.

        "You know Techno didn't mean it, right?"Phil asks.

         I take quick bites of my food to avoid Phils question.Was I mad at Techno?Or was I mad at myself? Mad at myself for trusting them.For letting myself feel emotional.

        "Slow down,you're gonna choke."Techno says, staring at me.

         "Answer dads question Tommy."Wilbur demands."Please," He adds.

       "I dunno."I take another bite of my food.

     "Tommy, I didn't mean it. I don't want you to not trust us."Techno apologizes.

       "Right," I murmur. I'm not gonna fall for this pity apology.

        "I have to go to work today,you'll be fine right Tommy?"Phil asks, interrupting the conversation.

        "Yup."

       Phil leaves, leaving me, Techno, and Wilbur sitting at the table eating.

     "I'm going out."Techno says, standing up abruptly.

      He cleans up his plate and leaves.       

      "Can I have some friends over?"Wilbur asks.

       "You don't have to ask me that."I say, taking another bite of my food.

         I feel my phone buzz in my pocket.

   The Dead Dad Club

Thunder1408:
I'm going over to Tommy/Wilburs house

Purpled:
Lucky

Tommyinnit:
Not lucky you have to talk to Wilbur

Thunder1408:
What do you have against him

Tommyinnit:
He's too nice

Tommyinnit:
anyways wyd

Purpled:
Watching tv

Thunder1408:
Your mom

<Tommy innit has left 'The Dead Dad Club'>

     As I put my phone back in my pocket, the doorbell rings. Wilbur runs to open it and two girls stand there.

     I follow him to the door.

     "Tommy this is Sally,Sally this is Tommy."He introduces me to the girl I haven't met. I recognize Niki of course.

      "Nice to meet you Tommy!I've heard a lot about you!"The girl-Sally says.

      "Hi."

      Fundy and Jack Manifold appear behind them.

      "Jack."

      "Tommy."

      "Jack."

      "Tommy."

      "Sorry."

       "Not forgiven."I joke.

       "Bitch."

        "I'm telling Grayson."

         Everyone's in the living room(Except me and Jack we're in the kitchen because we're cool.),and Wilbur has some random movie on the tv.
        Tommyinnit Fan Club
<Tommyinnit has joined Tomminnit Fan Club>

Tommyinnit:
Jack called me a bitch

Thunder1408:
Yeah i did

Purpled:
Tommy apologize

Thunder1408:
Yeah apologize Tommy

  I put my phone down, and look over at Jack(Who is no longer a  cool kid and is now sitting in the living room.)

   "I'm sorry for calling you a bitch."I say, rolling my eyes.

    "Apology accepted."

    "Tommy come over and sit with us."Wilbur says.

    "No."

     "Tommy..."

      "Fine."

      I sit next to Jack.

Tommyinnit Fan Club
Tommyinnit:
This movies boring

Thunder1408:
No it isn't

Tommyinnit:
Yes

    I put my phone down and pay half attention to the movie. After about an hour or two, Sally, Fundy, and Niki leave, leaving me, Jack, and Wilbur.

    Another movie plays.

    "So...How long have you guys known each other?"Wilbur asks.

    "A few years,maybe 3-4?"Jack answers.

    Half the movie goes by in silence until Wilbur goes to the kitchen to get food, and I hit Jack on the shoulder because he spoke during the movie.

    "Bitch."Jack says, pulling out his phone.

    After a few seconds, he plays an audio recording.

    "Tommy don't hit Jack."I hear Purpleds voice say.

     "WHAT THE FUCK!"I yell, "You got my brother to tell me not to hit you?That's not fair!"
(Wilbur's pov.)
   "WHAT THE FUCK!"I hear Tommy yell, "You got my brother to tell me not to hit you?"I don't bother listening to the rest of what he said.

    I hear laughter follow it.

    Tommy's brother. I thought if I ever heard anything you'd address a family member with it'd be towards either me, Phil, or Techno.

   I thought he'd trust us enough to call us his family.I thought...I sigh and continue grabbing food.

    I'm an idiot. He doesn't trust us. He doesn't even like us.

    Maybe we should send him back...No.No I won't let him go.But if he doesn't warm up to us soon...Maybe Techno was right.