Chapter 21|The Girl With Roses and Her Stolen Car

(Tommy's Pov)

Jason shows me around the house and brings me to my room.Its a small room with only enough space for a bed and a dresser.Its a huge step down from Phils house but- at least I'm home?

"I'll be down in the kitchen making dinner,your mom should be home soon."He says turning to leave. "Oh,my daughters room is just down the hall,you should go talk to her when you can."

And with that,he leaves.
I put away my stuff and lay on the bed.The room is almost suffocating.It reminds me of Dreams house.
It never felt like this in Phils house.Everything was so open and just the right temperature.Its super hot in here.And- I shouldn't be comparing this place to Phils house.

This is my home now!I won't be leaving...I don't like how quiet this place is.Theres no music coming from the room down the Hall...or talking down in the kitchen.

Earlier,Jason said he has a daughter?Maybe I should go talk to her-

I get up and leave my room.The rest of the house is cold.Super cold.I walk down the Hall looking at the doors,bathroom,mom and Jason's room...And finally I come across a door covered in paper roses.

I knock on the door cautiously,and the door flings open.

A girl with a brown hair(with roses in it),a pink shirt(with a rose design)a white skirt(more roses),and even white socks with roses on them is standing there.

"Oh hey!You must be Tommy!!!I'm Hannah,nice to meet you!"She says enthusiastically.

"Oh uh-Hi.Its nice to meet you?"

"Oh!Right,before I forget,I have something for you!"She gestures for me to come into her room.

I don't want to let my guard down but I'm scared of what she'll do if I don't go in so I go in.

She shuts the door.

"Escape plan.If you ever need one,I have tons of them."She whispers even though the doors closed.

"What?"

"Oh- You don't know?I should probably explain then-Your mom- uh she drinks.A lot...She also gets like that when she's tired and it gets really really bad some nights.My dad will probably do his best to protect you and if you stay in your room and don't make any sound you should be safe.But I'm not sure and I just thought I'd let you know-"She starts rambling.

"Oh."I feel like I'm about to cry.Another bad household.Why can't I be home with Phil?

"If you need a way to get out I have two ways.The second one is more legal than the first but it can get you anywhere you want...unless it's overseas."

"What are your plans?"

"One is use my car-"

"You have a car?"

"Kinda.I stole it.The second plan-"

"You stole a car?"

"Yes.Now listen.The second plan is to wait until something bad happens and you or me or even dad calls child protective services.It probably won't be long..."

"I vote second option."

"Great!Head back to your room,she'll be home soon."

Not long after I go to my room,I hear the front door open.

(Note:Sorry for the kinda rushed filler chapter- I'll try to update later today with some big events and soon it'll be back to sbi stuff :D