Chapter 1

Summers are the best. You wouldn't think so since being a vampire I can't be caught in the public eye, but that is not neccessarily a bad thing. Summers mean more time with Jasper and without him I'm a fish without water. I would do anything to make sure he was safe, even if that meant I had to leave, or I had to die. Jazz was at my side in a moment, his arms wrapped around me soothingly. His chin rested atop my head and I could feel each movement even more as he spoke, "What's wrong?" Jasper's voice was pained with real concern.

"Nothing," I sighed looking down at my shoes, pretty gold pumps."I was just thinking about how much I love summer because I get to spend more time with you and I was... sidetracked..."

Jasper twirled me around so I was standing and facing him. He brushed a hair from my face with his thumb and then he pecked my lips, leaving me wanting more and he could tell. Suddenly my mood had changed to a whole different subject and I pouted out my lip, "Stop messing with my moods!" I whined spinning on my heels to leave and he grabbed my waist.

"My apologies ma'am," he spoke in his deep southern drawl and when that did not cheer me up he looked worried. "Alice, what's wrong? Something is really bothering you and God damn it I want to know what so I can make you your bubbly pixie self again!"

I flung myself around him. My throat was tight like I had a lump in it and I wanted to cry,but I had no tears. "I can't lose you Jazz!" I sobbed in to his chest.

Jasper's mood took an abrupt change and he speedily sat down and placed me on his lap. "Why would you ever lose me? Alice I will be here forever..." I knew he was waiting for me to finish but I did not have the energy.

"What if the Volturi come back? Jasper, they killed you, in my vision that I showed Aro you were dead and that has really had me thinking-"

"Alice, doll, I'm not going anywhere, not for a long time,"He sqeezed his arms around me and his lips found mine. I parted my lips inviting him in and he cupped my chest in his hand. My sudden arousal another one of his tricks. I eyed him and he smiled. "I'll always be a man."

"Later," I whispered biting his ear. "You always seem to make me feel better," I joked.

"It's like a gift," Jazz kissed my cheek.

Emmett walked in a sly grin in his face that meant nothing but trouble. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, "What were your plans for tonight exactly?" He asked us.

I smiled wider and walked over to him, "Sex and sex and lots more of sex!" I teased and the look on his face made Jasper and I crack up in fits of laughter. Unfortunatetly when I saw that Esme and Carlisle were just coming down the stairs it was Emmett's turn to laugh.

"I know we may not be blood related but you are still my daughter and son and even though I know it I prefer to lie to myself so let's pretend this never happened, okay we'll rewind to thirty seconds ago- ready rewind!" Carlisle and Esme walked backwards up the stairs and I walked back to Jasper.

"What were your plans for tonight exactly?" Emmett asked still laughing.

"I was planning on reading a book," I informed him. "ALL NIGHT LONG!"

Carlisle and Esme reentered and Carlisle smiled. "What a fabulous night time activity." Esme looked like she was really trying not to laugh. "What book Alice?" He teased.

I glared at Carlisle because I had already seen Emmett's response. "Fifty Shades of Jasper, most likely," Emmett mummbled under his breath. Esme could not contain herself and she let out a sqeal and once one peal of laughter had escaped it all escaped. Thus starting a chain reaction of laughter.

"Dear how can you laugh at that it's truly sickening to me? She's our daughter?" Carlisle bickered, gently kissing Esme's cheek.

"Oh, it's no secret what any of us do to pass the night, Edward has finally joined the party, and everyone deserves fun right?" Esme bickered back.

As I passed Emmett I kicked him in the shins and he bent over in pain, Jasper finished him off with a serious smash in to the floor. A little dent forming where his body had impacted it. Esme interjected her sentence with Carlisle and without even turning to look at the guilty party she spoke, "You're going to fix the floor before anyone is allowed to go to bed," and continued on with her playful bickering.

I held Jasper's hand and walked through the kitchen passing Rosalie on the way. "What were you discussing in there?" She asked.

For dramatization I paused and checked the surroundings, causing Jazz to chuckle under his breath, and answered, "Talking about our sex lives which is what Esme and Carlisle are arguing over, whether it is laughable or not."

"I'm sure my husband started it?" Rosalie asked sighing in mock disappointment.

"If it were anyone else I would be concerned," I confirmed and she laughed.

"So where are we going, ma'am?" Jasper asked me as I led him outside. I did not reply immedietly, I gave him a chance to make a few guesses on his own first. I continued to walk leisurely with him down the path to the cabin. "Any ideas?" He shook his head but I was pretty sure he knew. I could tell by my mood he knew. "Well there's a vacancy at a certain cottage and frankly I can't wait until later."

Jazz scooped me into his arms and ran, we reached the cottage in a matter of seconds and I think you know what happened next.

# # # # # # #

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Not much hapoened but it is just getting you bacl in to the Cullen house and making you fall in love with Jalice or Asper.