¡SUPRISE! Chapter 14: And you thought it was over...an epilogue of sorts

"'Secondly, he's really mostly doing this for Alice. Alice is Jasper's entire life. She is the most important thing in the universe to him, and he would do absolutetly anything for her. To Jasper there would be no limit to who or what he would destroy for Alice. Mot that she wants him destroying anything. She's the light side of their relationship- she makes him laugh (and he wasn't much of a laugher before her). Jasper is the most "vampire-y" of the Cullens, and, while he is fond of them, he is not bonded to them the way the rest of them are. The way Alice most definitetly is. The whole highschool thing really freaks him out. He is trying to be better around humans, but it's an uphill struggle for him.' By

Stephanie Meyer" I read aloud to Jasper. I turned to face him and I sighed. "Aww," I sighed. "I'm your whole universe?" I asked him.

Jasper was hugging me, his arms wrapped around my waist. Slowly but surely he brushed a stray hair from my face and smiled, "Of course you are. Thrre is nothing but you in my universe. You are everything to me, Alice. Can't you 'see' that?" He asked, his lips gently brushing mine. I stood on my toes and kissed him harder.

"I don't need to 'see' what I know,' I whispered and he moaned kissing me again.

"I love you," Jazz reminded me.

"I love you, forever Jasper."

"Forever Alice." Jasper added.

Then I focused realky hard on my first vision I ever had and I saw it being shown to Jasper. His lips parted in a gasp as he watched what I had seen when I awoke from the painful transformstion. His eyeswere blankly staring and I could understand why he was always worried that I might not snap out of a vision. It was creepy. The vision was over and he stared at me. "Alice," Jasper whidpered in awe.

"Myy first memory is of seeing you; I always knew you were where my life was headed," I retold him. I kissed him passionatetly and pulled away. "And I couldn't have awoken to a brighter, happier, more love-filled, beautiful, wonderful future than you."

"You truly are one amazing little monster," Jasper whispered.

I smiled,"Am I no longer frightening then?"

"You never were,"Jasper added."the only fear was losing you. And I won't lose you, never. You are forever mine, forever, Alice." He sqeezed me tighter to him.

"When vampires fall in love, they don't fall out of love-" I began.

"So there is no end to this immortal love," Jasper finished.

"Forever Jalice," I smiled as he laughed.

Jazz shook his head, "Forever Alice."