𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆

Soah looks at her best friend, "Sam, what is that thing?" Mikaela also agrees with her. Sam just looked at them, and the yellow Camaro sped up.

     "There is no time to talk, Soah, we are on a deathbed!" he shouts back.

        Soah's eyes go wide, "WHAT?!"

        "Shut up," the car says from the radio. Soah wasn't going to fight back because Sam is probably right by the way the cop car was chasing them. It was transformed into a large robot thing. Soah's brain was trying to think of the possibility that she may be imagining all of this, but it seemed so real.

   "Oh god! We're gonna die, we're gonna die, we're gonna die!" Mikaela yells. Soah was not ever going to expect what was about to come out of her mouth.

   "Shut up, Mikaela!" Soah shouts. Soah surely didn't want to die just days after hearing her brother's military unit got attacked. Mikaela looks at the transformer that was following them.

    "Oh my god!" Mikaela says looking at the transformer split some cars in half. Soah looks at the car.

   "If you're a transformer too and trying to save our lives, get us out of here, right now!" she yells at the car.

   "Got~ya!" it responds. It runs into a building and hides, locking them in right away.

   "We're locked in," Sam says. Soah rolls her eyes.

   "Well no, Sherlock!" Sam glares at her for a second and grabs his keys to start it up again. Soah and Mikaela slap his arm.

     "No! Stop!" both girls say, "He's trying to hide us."

   Sam lets go of the keys, and Soah leans back in her seat. Having hope that the black transformer wouldn't be able to find them. Her mother would kill her if they would get killed.

   All three teenagers' hearts were pounding loudly, with them trying to control their scaredness. They saw the black transformer into a cop car and started to drive past them. Soah was there holding her breath. All in all, she has never been this scared in her whole bloody life.

   A few seconds passed after the black cop car passed, and the Camaro turned the keys slowly and quickly pressed its gas pedal. Causing the teens to fall back and only a few yards away, it opens the car pushing all of them out.

   "Run!" it tells them in its robotic voice. All three teenagers nod and run only a few yards and see the yellow Camaro transform just like the black one. Sam pulled both girls back when they saw the black cop run towards the yellow Camaro. Though first, releasing a tiny robot.

   The teens start to run as they see the mini one chase after them. Sam was cursing under his breath about how stupid he was to knock Mikaela and Soah off the bike. Soah would yell at him for him cursing, but at the moment, they were on the death bed.

   Why did Sam have to choose an alien robot car! Soah thinks in her head. The teens make it to a fence. The mini robot gets a hold of Sam's pants and pulls them down. Mikaela runs off while Soah thinks that the girl running off for good. Soah looks around trying to find a way to get the robot off. She sees a long stick and picks it up as Sam was screaming like a girl.

   She hits the robot off, and it starts to attack both teens. Mikaela comes back with a metal thing that she sliced at the head. Soah sighs in relief as Sam looks at it, "Not so tough without ahead are you?!" he then kicks the head away. He faces both girls.

   "Are you alright?" he asks.

   Though Soah wasn't having it, "Did you see where you were kicking that head?!" she screams at him. Sam and Mikaela look at her confused, "You dropped your backpack back near there! It'll get into it you dumbass!" Sam looked at her a bit shocked by her language, but still.