𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 | 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦

It just seemed like a normal day of spring. Rain pouring, foggy, and boredom. That was unless if you were at the Lennox's house. Sam and Soah were hanging out in Soah's room. It was a week before Sam and Soah turned twelve.

    "You looked stressed Soah," Sam said, spotting out the girl's nervousness, "are you alright?"

    The girl just shrugs, lately she's been stressed and working a lot. It's been getting in her sleep schedule, she doesn't want to eat, and the only thing that makes her happy was being with Sam.

    "I'm just tired, Sam."

    The boy thought for a second and smiles, "Hey, do you want to watch Ironman?!" the girl nodded without really thinking.

    They get up and start to walk towards the stairs. Being on top of them, Soah's body weakens and she passes out. With almost falling down all of the wooden stairs, Soah lay unconscious.

    "SOAH!" Sam yelled worried. Will and Mr. Lennox run over to the girl laying on the stairs. Sam ran down and looked at Soah, "Wake up!"

    Even at eleven, the boy hadn't seen anything so scary in real life before. When seeing his best friend fall down those stairs, he just froze for a second.

    "She's unconscious," Mr. Lennox states.

    No one paid attention to it for the first time. Though the more it happened, the more they grew worried. The girl would apologize for all the time, grades were dropping, and she was weak. Mr. and Mrs. Lennox finally decided to take the girl to the doctor.

    Hearing the news from the doctor that the girl had anxiety was shocking. Unfortunately, the relationship with Mr. and Mrs. Lennox didn't last. The divorce came only six months after the diagnosis.

⚶⚹⚶⚹⚶⚹⚶⚹⚶⚹⚶⚹⚶⚹⚶⚹⚶⚹⚶⚹⚶⚹⚶⚹⚶⚹⚶⚹⚶⚹⚶⚹⚶⚹⚶⚹⚶⚹⚶⚹⚶

It's been two years since the cube has been destroyed. Life has been mostly normal. Humans have accepted the Transformers on Earth. Many Transformers have come to Earth. Soah and Sam graduated high school.

Mikaela broke up with Sam about a week after graduation and it was hard on the boy. It was now mid of August.

The boy has healed a bit, but he's also been avoiding Soah a bit. This made the girl pissed, but she wasn't going to try and confront him. She didn't want to ruin the friendship. At least he still talked to her. They are still very close.

After the battle, she and Sam had been spending a lot of time together until a few weeks ago.

She was going to college a week before Sam is. Which was next week. Her passion and pathway she has chosen to be an FBI agent, her choice of college? The University of Utah. Sam? The University of Oregon.

Soah sighed as she picks up the BBQ sauce. She was grocery shopping at the moment for Sarah, Annabelle, and her mom. Sarah decided to move in with her mother-in-law since Mrs. Lennox was going to be lonely that the girl was gone during her time at college. It only made sense that she moved.

"Soah?" she looked up quickly, her mouth went agape. There was Mikaela, there holding a basket in one hand and a boy's hand in the other.

"Mikaela?" the girl smiled sadly. Mikaela broke the friendship between the two when she broke up with Sam, "How are you?"

Mikaela shrugged, "Doing pretty well, you? Sam asked you out yet?"

Soah looked at her oddly, "I'm fine I guess, Sam was still healing from the breakup. He's also been ignoring me a bit these last few weeks, so no."