𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 | 𝑷𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑻𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

It was  just the next day when, once again, Soah gets a call in class. Her professor glared at her, "If you plan on having calls during my class, I recommend to be like a middle and high schooler and give me your phone."

    Soah rolled her eyes and looked at the Caller ID, Sam. Could you choose a better time, Sam?

    She looked at her professor, "Class was almost over, any homework?" she knew that something was waiting on the other end of the phone.

    "Just to study for the test in two days," he responded. The girl nodded  and grabs her things. Practically running out of the class. She answered the phone.

    "Samuel James Witwicky, I promise you-" she was ready to send her fire through the phone, but she got cut off.

    "Hello? Soah?"

    Soah rolled her eyes, "you're literally going to get me suspended from Chemistry class if you keep doing what you're doing!"

    "Something just happened to me, okay?" he ignored her annoyed tone.

    The girl chuckled, "What? You finally figured out that you're phone was  a," she looked around and whispered, "Decepticon," she asked. Two years ago and never saw it again?"

    "WHAT?" Sam asked. The girl laughed, he didn't know. Of course he didn't. "No, no, no. Stop laughing. This  was serious, okay? Remember I was  telling you about my great-great-grandfather, Archi-"

    "Archibald Witwicky, yes I remember idiot. I practically did the whole project for you!"

    At this, Sam doesn't seem to be talking to Soah, "Watch it, watch it, watch. . .NO!" Soah gave her phone a confusion look as if she was trying to figure out why he was  saying that, "Okay, remember how I was  telling you how," he goes back to the other voice, "Okay! Can you stop? Watch the foot! Watch your foot!"

    Soah rolled her eyes, "JUST GET TO THE POINT, JAMES!"

    "Okay! Sorry. Anyways, the Arctic mission, right? Megatron. He zapped him and started seeing crazy symbols. Okay, well, it happened again. I just read a nine hundred and three page astronomy book in thirty two point six seconds. I had a meltdown in the middle of my class. I am seeing symbols every since I. . ."

    At this  point, the girl was  getting really annoyed, but his  sudden stop made her question as she opened her dorm, "Since what?"

    Sam breathed, "Ever since I touched the Cube splinter. Do you have it?"

    Soah looked at the safe, "Yeah, I have it. It's in the safe my roommate and I are sharing. It's fine."

    "Stell, do not touch it, okay? Don't touch it."

    Soah sighed and looked at the sweatshirt on near the safe, "I'm not going to touch it. What do you think I am, five?"

    After a few seconds, Soah saw the bright pink sweatshirt move. She grabs a large needle that her roommate uses to crochet with, "Hold up a minute, Sam."

    She grabbed the needle and walks near the safe, "Right to five, then tat-tat-tat-tat-tat," the thing said. The girl's eyes widen. Decepticon.

    She turned it around and snaps the needle in one of its eyes. Just then her roommate walked in, though Soah didn't think of doing something. The Decepticon midget shrieked, "was that the best you got, huh? was that the best you can do? Ah!"

    "What are you doing here, you little freak?" she yelled. Michelle just looked a bit scared. What was going on?

    "Aaa! That's my eye you b!"