Ch 31 - The Day of Despair

What do you tell Rias?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You sit down in the office after getting dressed and think clearly. It's rare, but you remember what happened last night. You felt it. The tears, the wisdom, the tingles, the emotions one feels when they hope and get that answer they were looking for. 

Meanwhile Asia got dressed and was making the tea while Rias was about to start breakfast today. She looked over. "Rias? Before you begin can we talk?"

"What's going on? You slept in (FN)'s bed. Something going on?" That could mean anything if you put it like that.

"Well, he had a dream. He thinks he knows about his father. He wanted to discuss. I offered to make tea if the two of you could talk about things. He told me a little bit."

"He okay?" Rias asked.

"He kissed me and told me that he loved me. He's doing okay. No nightmares or anything. I think he saw something. He asked if he was crying or is something happened."

"I see." Rias was trying to elaborate. "I think I have some sort of idea. Dreams happen. For a reason. Why? I don't know."

She walked up the stairs. Trying to see what was the meaning of all of the commotion. Hearing that he was okay made her feel so much better. Which meant this wasn't going to be an overly emotional morning. Everything else, it could only lead to one thing. His father. But how much did he realize or find out? Rias didn't have a clue. Nor did Sona. So the fact he was thrown a bone was magical. Rias opened the door to find you sitting right across.

"Morning Master. Have a seat." You pointed to her chair. 

"Well-well. Someone's got something  interesting. You didn't come here to have a private tea party."

"If I did I'm sure Asia would be here. But Rias, I had a dream. I saw this man in all black. Black cloak, black gloves, and even under his hood wore a black mask. It was weird. I couldn't use my magic either. I saw a disorganized timeline of my life. From my mother being pregnant to just before being a Devil to something that happened  just a few days ago. But I could only think of one thing."

"I want to hear this. Were you in a trance?" 

"It was called Realm Of The Middle. This guy in black Gol told me about things. He was confusing at first. He wasn't an enemy as I thought. But he was something else. And I don't think Gol was his real name. Something is off. But I think my father was canceled like the way Devils and Angels do it to humans. And if humans possess photos or any kind of evidence which includes memories, that means the Fallen Angels know and people here don't."

"Well then. So, are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" Rias crossed her arms and gave him a serious look. 

"I'm not going alone. I promised you and my lover. I won't go back on my word. I'm better than that. When I get this done I will be at peace and will have no reason to have resentment. I need this to be better Rias. Please. I beg of you. I want to avenge my father. I think he's dead and I want the truth!" You stood up from your chair. 

Rias nodded slowly. "Looks like the tea we will have downstairs. I grant your request. You really thought this out by now, haven't you?"

"Been two days." You felt the pressure coming off your chest. You were beginning to breath heavily. It was a little much. 

She giggled. "Come now. Let's enjoy tea with Asia and have breakfast. If you are going front and center at any speed, you're not doing it without food. I can promise you that."